District 7 A/AA

DeKalbsCoachK

That is a change. In the past, they would refuse to shake hands, the coach would bad mouth opposing players on the field, and they would get red cards often. Maybe they have rounded a corner, but I'll wait to pass judgement.

Did I mention run up the score?

This must have been years ago..cause i dont remember any of this..an this is my 2nd year on the team but i came to the games before

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portland won 3-1 over Dekalb County. This was a well played game. Dekalb runs a very effective trap. Portland was called for offsides 10 times. Portland scored 3 goals by 3 different players. Each of those goalscorers were sophomores. Dekalb got in a goal in the last 2 minutes of the game. Great ball through.

Good game to both teams and good luck to both in their districts

I think highly of the Dekalb team after seeing them play last night. I was impressed with their coach and their players. Classy organization

Does anyone think they can beat a strong station camp team this year??? 8-0 win over Portland... not to mention the 6 goals scored in the first twenty minutes. and then another 8-0 the next day to Macon Co. and a 5-1 win over friendship? and Portland is a very classy organization as well don't leave them out. very impressed with there effort and sportsmanship. good luck to all teams in the rest of their seasons

Does anyone think they can beat a strong station camp team this year??? 8-0 win over Portland... not to mention the 6 goals scored in the first twenty minutes. and then another 8-0 the next day to Macon Co. and a 5-1 win over friendship? and Portland is a very classy organization as well don't leave them out. very impressed with there effort and sportsmanship. good luck to all teams in the rest of their seasons

First of all, how did station camp get brought up?

However, since they have been brought up, I'll say what I've said all year- watch out for station camp. This is a very under rated team and thats saying something because most teams are afraid of them. But not enough. This team is GOOD. very good. Need I remind you that they went to the state tourney last year and lost only one senior? Great team. They'll go deep into the postseason

As far as portland goes, class doesn't win games. Effort wins games but even that isn't enough sometimes. They're a good team but they need to prove themselves. I don't care how good SC is, 8-0 is unacceptable. I just hope they're getting better and not making excuses. Time will tell

District 7, be prepared for some good teams in the region

First of all, how did station camp get brought up?

However, since they have been brought up, I'll say what I've said all year- watch out for station camp. This is a very under rated team and thats saying something because most teams are afraid of them. But not enough. This team is GOOD. very good. Need I remind you that they went to the state tourney last year and lost only one senior? Great team. They'll go deep into the postseason

As far as portland goes, class doesn't win games. Effort wins games but even that isn't enough sometimes. They're a good team but they need to prove themselves. I don't care how good SC is, 8-0 is unacceptable. I just hope they're getting better and not making excuses. Time will tell

District 7, be prepared for some good teams in the region

oh weve already seen what the rest of the region can do.. we just have to bring our best game and hope for the win /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That is a change. In the past, they would refuse to shake hands, the coach would bad mouth opposing players on the field, and they would get red cards often. Maybe they have rounded a corner, but I'll wait to pass judgement.

Did I mention run up the score?

Wow, what class? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, you've spent the entire season trying to trash me to the refs and anyone else who would listen. For the record we've never refused to shake hands, just for one instance, I distinctly remember leaving your field to chants of "Retartdo" coming from your locker room (directed at Recardo one of our players), We've only had two straight reds in the 13 seasons(boys&girls) that I've coached (you had 3 in one game last season), You coach your team to pick a fight with our best player to get him kicked out, then cheered when he got a second yellow, so don't worry I HAVE PASSED JUDGEMENT, I used to respect your team. PS 8-0 over York "run up the score?"

I have nothing but respect for Station Camp and region 8. There was not been a boys team from region 7 make it to the Region Finals since LA did four year ago. I've seen most of region 8 and it may be 5 years straight. I bet one team hang 10 goals on another this year.

must be having trouble reading this is district 7 go start your own for 8 we dont care dont start bashing any teams

Great Game From DeKalb last night.....DeKalb had a lot of chances to put the ball into the net last night and just couldnt do it. La's Goal should not have went in. DeKalbs Goalie seemed like he reacted slowly to the shot and it kinda kept fading to the left. How do they do the tie breaker?

i wish i knew lol.. goal differential maybe..