Congrats to the Liberty Crusaders

nebuntyn

Congratulations to the Crusaders, on a job well done....warningthis sophmore class is awesome, and they are not giving any mercy next year, plus they are returning three starters. Prediction..... once again the state champs will be from district 12AA, that will make 6 of the last 7 years the AA state champion will be from 12AA, because Bolivar Central will win this year, which would make it 5 of 6. Next year the Liberty Crusaders will be AA state champs. By the way TSSAA has routed the tournament different next year, 12AA will no longer go east for the region, they will now go west, so Harpeth, Sycamore, Marshall County, Lipscomb, you all have a chance to make it to the state tournament now, because you will not have to go through district 12AA. TSSAA changed the routing, because they were tired of us winning, and they wanted to give you guys a chance. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Crusaders, on a job well done....warningthis sophmore class is awesome, and they are not giving any mercy next year, plus they are returning three starters. Prediction..... once again the state champs will be from district 12AA, that will make 6 of the last 7 years the AA state champion will be from 12AA, because Bolivar Central will win this year, which would make it 5 of 6. Next year the Liberty Crusaders will be AA state champs. By the way TSSAA has routed the tournament different next year, 12AA will no longer go east for the region, they will now go west, so Harpeth, Sycamore, Marshall County, Lipscomb, you all have a chance to make it to the state tournament now, because you will not have to go through district 12AA. TSSAA changed the routing, because they were tired of us winning, and they wanted to give you guys a chance. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guarantee that wasn't the reason. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Now, I met you a couple of years ago and you seem like a level headed guy. You and PA LinZ. You do have a great coach and some great talent, but let's be a little more humble please. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night. The best team doesn't always win. And one more thing, I seriously doubt Bolivar wins the state this year. They are not that impressive. They are good, but not state champion material.

I guarantee that wasn't the reason. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Now, I met you a couple of years ago and you seem like a level headed guy. You and PA LinZ. You do have a great coach and some great talent, but let's be a little more humble please. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night. The best team doesn't always win. And one more thing, I seriously doubt Bolivar wins the state this year. They are not that impressive. They are good, but not state champion material.

Papatiger, I am still level headed, but I have my own opinion.....and I do think an opinion is strictly how an "individual" feels. But you know Papatiger, I have come to realize this, it's hard to be humble when you are the best /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Papatiger, I am still level headed, but I have my own opinion.....and I do think an opinion is strictly how an "individual" feels. But you know Papatiger, I have come to realize this, it's hard to be humble when you are the best /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I loved watching Liberty play a couple of years ago because they are well coached and had a lot of talent. Your coach was very nice to us when we broadcast the games and Liberty Tech were gracious hosts. But come on, just a little humbleness??????? Don't become like T.O. He's really good, but an acid when it comes to the team. Hope to see you in the future. I haven't talked to PA in a while, where's he been keeping himself?

I loved watching Liberty play a couple of years ago because they are well coached and had a lot of talent. Your coach was very nice to us when we broadcast the games and Liberty Tech were gracious hosts. But come on, just a little humbleness??????? Don't become like T.O. He's really good, but an acid when it comes to the team. Hope to see you in the future. I haven't talked to PA in a while, where's he been keeping himself?

I am a T.O. fan. I haven't talked with PA in a few months.

One difference between Bolivar and other teams......Rudesill.

I don't disagree about Rudesill. He is a really good coach. He does let them get out of control too much though. and when they do that, they become very vunerable. Also, Rudesill will not be the only good coach there. All the other teams have good coaches or they wouldn't be there. So year in, year out.