Cleveland vs Baylor

MVM

This game will have some impact on which team regardless of classification will be crowned "the best in the southeast area". This is a big game in the Chattanooga area and thought it could use its own thread for predictions, reflections and good Ole' fashion trash talkin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Keep it clean though.

I have my thoughts and will reveal as the game nears.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will have some impact on which team regardless of classification will be crowned "the best in the southeast area". This is a big game in the Chattanooga area and thought it could use its own thread for predictions, reflections and good Ole' fashion trash talkin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Keep it clean though.

I have my thoughts and will reveal as the game nears.

I personally believe Cleveland has the better more experienced players and on paper they should win this game but we all know the game isn't played on paper. Baylor lost a lot of players and I mean a lot but I know know that Baylor will be Baylor and they will make it a game. I am predicting a 2 to 1 Cleveland victory but I wouldn't be shocked at all if they ended up in a tie or Baylor pulls out a one goal victory.........

This will probably be the only year that I would say this....but Cleveland should win this year. Cleveland has a very veteran team with tons of seniors. Baylor lost one of the best senior classes of any high school in recent memory last year. Their goalie, a tremendous group of defenders and most of their offense. But you can never underestimate Baylor. However, I still think with losing much talent last year....and Cleveland being loaded with seniors.....that the Blue Raiders will beat the Red Raiders for once. Still close though....Cleveland 2-1.

Maybe somebody can help me out....I saw on Coacht that Bearden and Baylor were scheduled to play last night. But didn't see it on Euro or the Baylor web site. Did they play?

I saw the same thing I was hoping to make the game but could not. I heard they did not play? What is the deal? The weather was great so it was not a weather thing.

Alright first let me predict that the game will not be played. "Rain drops keep fallin on my head" come on everybody sing......

But if it does Cleveland 2 Baylor 1. Nothing against Baylor but they lost alot last year and it's still early... and yes I know Baylor reloads ever year........ but Cleveland on the other hand is the best public school team this year in the area (ewww, did a Soddy fan really say that). Why yes, Yes I did.

And if by chance Baylor does pull it off, then I will retract every good thing that I have said about Cleveland is this year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> So the pressure on Blue Raiders. If you want to be considered for #1 ranking in the Chattanooga coaches poll it starts Friday.

Thank you littleholden1. Are you a Cleveland player? If so, I know that Cleveland has such a talented senior class....this could very well be your year. I hope it is a nail biter because we know what Cleveland has. It is going to take Baylor some time to replace the big losses in seniors we lost last year...especially on defense and goalie. But the year is young. Just hope we can get the game in....weather wise.

Don't overlook Baylor. They are always strong, even on down years. And on top of that, they are coming off a tough loss to Alcoa, so they will be coming out with some fire in them. It should be a nail-biter!