Gibbs at Seymour 7pm tonight

SeymourSoccer5

Gibbs at Seymour

Both teams have been topics of much conversation in the preseason. This is shaping up to be a big district game, much bigger than expected when it was scheduled for so early in the season.

Really have no idea what Gibbs has this year but impressed with their numbers. This is the first time in at least 6 years they have a JV. Looking forward to a great game tonight.

Any predicitons

Go Eagles!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibbs at Seymour

Both teams have been topics of much conversation in the preseason. This is shaping up to be a big district game, much bigger than expected when it was scheduled for so early in the season.

Really have no idea what Gibbs has this year but impressed with their numbers. This is the first time in at least 6 years they have a JV. Looking forward to a great game tonight.

Any predicitons

Go Eagles!

Gibbs at Seymour

Any predicitons

Go Seymour Eagles!

Hey Coach, I edited your post. I didn't want anybody getting confused. HAHA. Jokes aside, based only on Gibbs' team history, I will say Seymour 5-0. If Seymour's offense can put up the numbers they're capable of, and the defense works together, I feel Seymour can win rather easily. They'll have to eliminate the mistakes and improve on first-touches which I felt they struggled with at times in the Bearden scrimmage. Good luck tonight fellas!

I think Seymour will win, but Gibbs is the unknown; Coach Dave has wisely kept below radar, and might just surprise some. It has been said that he picked up some players due to new district rezoning, but from what school did he get them? Gibbs has had a history of giving team fits. I don't think Seymour will take them lightly, after the Bearden game, I think they will be looking for a strong showing. I think this will go one of two ways. Big victory for Seymour or a very close upset by Gibbs. I'm going to predict Seymour 5-2, though.

I think Seymour will win, but Gibbs is the unknown; Coach Dave has wisely kept below radar, and might just surprise some. It has been said that he picked up some players due to new district rezoning, but from what school did he get them? Gibbs has had a history of giving team fits. I don't think Seymour will take them lightly, after the Bearden game, I think they will be looking for a strong showing. I think this will go one of two ways. Big victory for Seymour or a very close upset by Gibbs. I'm going to predict Seymour 5-2, though.

Gibbs was the unknown (not anymore).... Goalie is the best player on the team. Defense weakspot. Center Mids and Forwards are skilled, but will struggle with continuity. Outside wings very suspect. Formation a 3*5*2 defense tries to trap.

I gave the Gibbs fans time to speak and got nothing from them so... I did some research on my own, and shared it with the Coacht world.

In some of the scrimmages, they had a tendacy to get cheap (heard from other coaches not me) and even had a red card or two in scrimmages (which is scary, bc most of the time officials give the benefit of the doubt in scrimmages for sure). I just hope Dave can control them, because sometimes he struggles keeping his kids in check, and even himself.

Gibbs was the unknown (not anymore).... Goalie is the best player on the team. Defense weakspot. Center Mids and Forwards are skilled, but will struggle with continuity. Outside wings very suspect. Formation a 3*5*2 defense tries to trap.

I gave the Gibbs fans time to speak and got nothing from them so... I did some research on my own, and shared it with the Coacht world.

In some of the scrimmages, they had a tendacy to get cheap (heard from other coaches not me) and even had a red card or two in scrimmages (which is scary, bc most of the time officials give the benefit of the doubt in scrimmages for sure). I just hope Dave can control them, because sometimes he struggles keeping his kids in check, and even himself.