Clarkrange vs MAM

TopDawg83

Madison was lucky to get by Pickett Co. when the Lady Bobcats fell apart. They looked slow as molasses to me. It'll be at least by 25 when the subs go in. We're all very proud of Clarkrange and 7A.

CONGRATULATIONS LADY MUSTANGS!

you had a great season and that silver ball in our trophy case will show that!

dont listen to those that say we shouldnt have been in that game. we have been hearing people tell you that for the last 5 games. "we didnt play our best /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> " dont you think its ironic that teams dont play their best against Madison time in and time out. maybe it has something to do with... Madison?

good job Clarkrange too! those clarkrange girls deffinatly do deserve that gold ball. saying you could beat GC is a little bold, but without a doubt you are the best team in single A

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a very interesting discussion about who in the best team and who is the best coach in the State of Tennessee. Of course, there is no way of deciding this accept looking at the facts. I have no interest in this except looking at these public facts. Since they are public all of us know what they are. Clarkrange is the # one team in the State of Tennessee. They might not have the big wins over AA and AAA that they have had over A teams, but they would win. It is also a fact that Lamar Roger is Tennessee best coach, his record show it. End of disscussion.

This has been a very interesting discussion about who in the best team and who is the best coach in the State of Tennessee. Of course, there is no way of deciding this accept looking at the facts. I have no interest in this except looking at these public facts. Since they are public all of us know what they are. Clarkrange is the # one team in the State of Tennessee. They might not have the big wins over AA and AAA that they have had over A teams, but they would win. It is also a fact that Lamar Roger is Tennessee best coach, his record show it. End of disscussion.

You would have to rank him right at the top...if not alone at the top. He has won 8 titles at a very small rural school. That is an incredible feat.

His teams always play hard...they are always fundamentally sound...and they always play with a lot of heart. With what I saw yesterday...they could

play with anybody in the state. Their size and shooting ability would be hard for anyone to handle.

Ok first of all get your facts straight. There is only one player on CR's team who hasn't grew up in the Fentress area and she even has family who lives in Clarkrange. They were also the state runner-ups last year without her. They may not have been AS GOOD without her, but everyone knew coming into this season who had the best chance for a state title. Morons like you need to stay off CoachT before you get on here and embarrass yourself like that. . Plus im guessing you created an account just to make posts like this one. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Congrats Lady Buffs!!! You deserved it

Bring home another next year

Your reply is proof that the TRUTH hurts!!!

Very uninformed, juvenile, ?ignorrant? post... PEOPLE MOVE!!! It has been happening since the beginning of time!!! There are numerous reasons as to why people move (i.e. jobs, climate, family, better opportunities, schools,etc. etc.) and yes sometimes for athletics. Not just basketball, could be from a school that doesn't have a track program or tennis team to one that does, does it make any program that recieves a transfer not legit? You tell me that your school or any coach at your school would not allow a transfer student/athlete to not compete, I really don't think so... They would welcome that student and allow them to compete for playing time...

Your repy is proof that the TRUTH hurts!!!

I agree with everyone of you who have said CR is the best team in the state, then again, they should be, they've RECRUITED from several counties within the state!!! If they only played the girls that grew up and lived within the community most of their lives like most other teams, CR would be an average team!!!

ok you need to evaluate what you just posted about recruting from several counties in the state cause your facts don't even esist. you are totally out of your league, and you mat reply to this if you want to but i will not respond back cause i'm no little kid and i don't play games. hope you don't lose too much sleep over clarkrange winning the state championship with a 39-0 record. TTFN

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES, We knew you were a special bunch from the very

beginning and always had the faith that you would win. Even the fans took it "one game

at a time". We love you girls very much and believe me, we sure are going to miss you

seniors next year ! We have watched you grow up and this is like watching you all

leave home. You did what you set out to do and we couldn't be more proud of you. Good

luck to all of you in the future and thank you for all the exciting nights of basketball that

you gave to us. WE KNOW YOU ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE, CAUSE

YOU GIRLS NEVER HAD THE FIRST CLOSE GAME, THEY WERE ALL WON WITH CONFIDENCE.

LOVE YOU GIRLS!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />