Livingston Academy vs. Gibson County

13aafanatic

lol ssoooouuuuuiiiieeeee pig pig! gone get my slop bucket ready for the game tomorrow lol gone be messy when them neers take care of the baconettes!

Yea "Neers"ly winners but not hardly.......... and murphy center is the bucket lady cats will be having there dinner at and your the slop we will be having for lunch!!!!!!!!

Sorry dude you set yourself up for that one! All in good fun though! Good luck to both teams and lets hope for an injury free game! Both teams are well deserving of were they are!!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats kinda odd? You would think the boys would be as big or bigger than the girls.

lol u know i thought the same thing myself... come to find out that simply is not true! oh well that is neither here nor there... i'm goin to bed. i love all them baconators out there and i'll see u tomorrow night /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> lookin forward to it! good luck to both teams!