Livingston Academy vs. Gibson County

13aafanatic

Better head over to the waffle house now and get it cause after 4 pm...HOG-EYE will eat the Pilgrims!

GO BIG BLUE!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!

LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I am hurting BigDaddy from laughing so hard! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Good Luck to your Lady Wildcats today!!

This is TOO FUNNY! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You both may be surprised. This isnt the same Gibson County team of four years ago.

stupid post !!!!! neither have the same teams !!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You both may be surprised. This isnt the same Gibson County team of four years ago.

Greenfield, I am not underestimating GC. I saw them yesterday. they are good. I am just having fun and if we win I will not say I told you so....You all are the one that may be surprised predicting 15-20+ final score. If it does go that way well so be it. But have fun now. After the game trash talk is tacky and bush league and shows you probably have never been there before. Besides, we aint even suppose to be here and they were the favorite 4 years ago too..Looking forward to it!

GO HOG-EYE!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!

LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I am hurting BigDaddy from laughing so hard! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

This is TOO FUNNY! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks for the good luck !!!!!!

I think we should get more support like that from the UHS Bees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My fault, I thought you were referring to Gibson County (34-0) four years ago.

NO , i was refering to MCMINN !!!!!!!!!!!! They went from 34-0 to 34-1 after playing the LADY CATS!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thank You!! I am glad someone saw the humor in that post! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck Lady Cats!!! Nobody ever expected you guys to be here, and now, nobody wants you here because your dangerous at the right time. Go out there, execute, play hard, and leave it all on the floor and.......BRING HOME THE GOLD!!!! It's your time now!!! Don't forget that!!!

Sincerely,

Wildcat324