District 5 6A/5A Champion

TNsteeler

My early prediction

1. Ooltewah- Solid defense coming back for the Owls. Offense wise they should alright they lost some players offense wise, but they have Brady Reed coming back, and special teams wise should be good with Jon Long back

2.Soddy-Daisy- They have the QB Parrott and RB Hubbard coming back, but they lost their play-makers in Bubba Haney and Barnes. They have some good linemen coming back, but they have to replace some of the secondary and wide receivers.

3.Rhea Co.-Senior heavy team (27 total seniors) coming back.The defense has pretty much everyone back, and maybe changing defense in the off season. Offense wise got to replace 2 D-I linemen, 3 total, and also got to replace a few explosive skilled players. However, a good bunch of skilled players are coming back. Skill player wise should not have much trouble replacing the positions, line wise going to be inexperienced for the most part, but they are big and physical. Special teams is going to have to replace the best punter Rhea Co ever had in Josh Davis.

4. McMinn Co.- Lost a good bit but I think they are still going to be in the hunt.

5. Cleveland- Cleveland is probably hurt the most by graduation. They lost a lot of linemen and skilled players on both sides of the ball. They have only a few starters coming back. Maybe a down year for Cleveland.

6. Walker Valley- They have improved some over the past few years but they lost a good bunch of players off this year's team.

7.Bradley Central- Well they may win a few games but they will be the cellar dweller.

Who will prevail in this new/old rivalries in this District.

My prediction is:

1. Ooltewah

2. Soddy Daisy

3. Cleveland

4. Mc Minn

5. Rhea County

6. Walker Valley

7. Bradley

pretty good prediction, definately think ooltewah will win it. cant wait to see BENNY MONROE go to his stadium in cleveland. dont let off the gas benny, let 'em have it with both barrells. The principle and athletic director will see first hand why they should have came and begged him to take the job back. hire the man thats name is on the stadium, duh, i repeat, duh! now your ticket sales are at an all time low cause no butts are in the seat. with the athletes that cleveland has had over the years they should have dominated their region. like i said october 23rd at BENNY MONROE STADIUM. if danny wilson and cleveland win, i'll buy the whole staff a new truck. dont think they have to worry about shopping at larry hill ford just yet. after the beat down the owls and BIG JACQUES puts on the QB. i hope he is mobile, agile, cause BIG JACQUES is gonna be hostile!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...