Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

I am Very proud of our Manassas Tigers. After last year's choke job, this was a heck of a way to win. Having said that, Humbolt's kids are probably devestated, but should be VERY proud of their season. Handshakes or not, congrats to them on a super season and WAY TO GO TIGERS - GET THE GOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Great game & congrats to manassas! Humboldt got out coached with a 12 point lead in the 3rd started playing sloopy coach waited until manassas got within 5 before he called timeout . Humboldt should have used the clock and continue to press, manassa guards had trouble throwing over press..m. Tiger might not admit it but teams were evenly matched but Bruckner was the difference! Mtiger, I owe that drink!

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game & congrats to manassas! Humboldt got out coached with a 12 point lead in the 3rd started playing sloopy coach waited until manassas got within 5 before he called timeout . Humboldt should have used the clock and continue to press, manassa guards had trouble throwing over press..m. Tiger might not admit it but teams were evenly matched but Bruckner was the difference! Mtiger, I owe that drink!

I will be the first to admit these teams were very much evenly matched. Just the better team won. When you have a Buckner on your team that makes a big different. Thanks and I want forget hope to see you while in up here.

Guest snakedriver

Alright......this is my last post on coacht this year and these are my observations,

Humboldt lost beacause they could not hit a freethrow....no ifs ands or butts about it.

That last shot by hollaway was a prayer...but it went in

Woodard and hollaway are both better than Buckner....he will get schooled in the SEC next year.

Buckner is the best flopper Ive ever seen.

If anyone has any info on the supposed incident after the game between a manassas player and a humboldt fan

please let us know......did it really happen?

Its been fun ya'll..........

Once again Manassas answered the bell..Maybe now some of you people will give them and Buckner a little more props for being a decent team and player. However Manassas your job is far from being complete but I will be in the BORO tomorrow to support all Memphis and West TN teams....We still have a chance to pull that sweep

Like a said before its not the time to start bashing the coach. See we went though this last year with coach Harris the coach is not the one one the floor playing. He has done a excellent job in getting HB to this position. Give the coach a pat on the back and say great job maybe next year. That is what he needs to hear now you know the man is old. Just joking

Alright......this is my last post on coacht this year and these are my observations,

Humboldt lost beacause they could not hit a freethrow....no ifs ands or butts about it.

That last shot by hollaway was a prayer...but it went in

Woodard and hollaway are both better than Buckner....he will get schooled in the SEC next year.

Buckner is the best flopper Ive ever seen.

If anyone has any info on the supposed incident after the game between a manassas player and a humboldt fan

please let us know......did it really happen?

Its been fun ya'll..........

Man see I have been nice today but now you have got me going in the wrong direction. Get your country bunking --- off of here you are the type that make me go off. You don't know talent if it smacked you mama.

I think Mtiger will tell they are pretty evenly matched he seems to be a pretty classly guy. Yes coaching has kill HBT for a long time now. But the coach can't shoot their free throws for them. U got win shooting 36% from the line. Its bad all the talent HBT has year and out and can't get over the hump. Once again congratulations Manassas!!

Man see I have been nice today but now you have got me going in the wrong direction. Get your country bunking --- off of here you are the type that make me go off. You don't know talent if it smacked you mama.

Man Tiger I know..thats the worst post so far today...

I think Mtiger will tell they are pretty evenly matched he seems to be a pretty classly guy. Yes coaching has kill HBT for a long time now. But the coach can't shoot their free throws for them. U got win shooting 36% from the line. Its bad all the talent HBT has year and out and can't get over the hump. Once again congratulations Manassas!!

I know that HB has some great fans but the way that some of them acted today was just uncalled for. It was not the players from HB it was their fans wanting to jump on Manassas players so thats the reason why we had to get our boys out of there come HB these are kids playing for a high school not college or a pro team. Now one thing about Manassas players they back down from nobody. Just wasn't safe for them. So now you know that i got to come out of my shell and start to roasting some ---es on here. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />