Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

One of my law partner's kids go to Temple, so he is playing hooky from work and attending the game. He also has heard the report about Buckner being arrested, and is trying to confirm or deny it. If you are a Manassas fan, you should care about the altercation because if Buckner were arrested for assault, it is possible he would be suspended from further play in the tournament. Is that fair? Probably not, but if this report is accurate, TSSAA would not really have any choice but to suspend all players involved.

Let me just say having seen crap like this happen at games there are about 100 different scenarios of how this could have happened. I really don't think either one of the players would have PURPOSELY hit a freshman girl. Everything is speculation at this point and I hate to see something like this mar a good game.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still here because of you.....idiot. This is a message board....what Im talking about has to do with the game and the aftermath......I also heard that buckner was arrested but I didnt want to say it because it was just hearsay......but somthing happened.......I hope the manassas players have cooler heads than you or I might believe these reports.....we will see I guess.

If he was then that would be just up your alley. I know the whole story but you want know it. Manassas came up here together and we leave together. Family sticks together and thats what we are. Our in house problems if there are any stays in the house. Remeber that!

still here because of you.....idiot. This is a message board....what Im talking about has to do with the game and the aftermath......I also heard that buckner was arrested but I didnt want to say it because it was just hearsay......but somthing happened.......I hope the manassas players have cooler heads than you or I might believe these reports.....we will see I guess.

Do you believe that HB lost? We seen that.

Guest snakedriver

If he was then that would be just up your alley. I know the whole story but you want know it. Manassas came up here together and we leave together. Family sticks together and thats what we are. Our in house problems if there are any stays in the house. Remeber that!

well if you know so much then end the speculation here budroe.......what happened....or do you really know??

Let me just say having seen crap like this happen at games there are about 100 different scenarios of how this could have happened. I really don't think either one of the players would have PURPOSELY hit a freshman girl. Everything is speculation at this point and I hate to see something like this mar a good game.

Buckner is in Nashville in the pool! im looking @ him right now! nothing happened but HB people are mad because they LOST! the most overrated undefeated team in AMERICA! well...they not undefeated no more! lol! adsmon86 roll with the TIGERS! the viks are finished! lol! stick a fork in em! lol!

Buckner is in Nashville in the pool! im looking @ him right now! nothing happened but HB people are mad because they LOST! the most overrated undefeated team in AMERICA! well...they not undefeated no more! lol! adsmon86 roll with the TIGERS! the viks are finished! lol! stick a fork in em! lol!

I was rolling with them earlier...although I was home /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Tell them boys Ms. C from DC said GOOD GAME!!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Nothing to say but GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think snake driver that answer your question and I'm in a different hotel. Now what else do you want to know? How did you'll lose? Do you to know that?

I heard Taylor decked Crayton in the locker room after the game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Once again thats in house problem and should not be on the board. Sorry Yankie lets talk about why they are decking each other. Thats what should be the talk.

I agree with you about speculation. As an attorney, I will investigate hearsay, but until I see something in writing on my desk, it is just that: hearsay. Regarding the game, a lot of folks have talked about it being sloppy, but sometimes when you have two really good teams playing, you get "sloppy." I put sloppy in quotations, because a game which in won on a last second shot is not a sloppy game.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> I HAVE A BIG FAMILY. WHO THAT TALKING ABOUT BEATING THEM TIGER WHO THAT? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />