Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

I have to say what a great breakdown! I have question Boykin in the past there are some on here now dogging him! Like i said i have myself but u can't put all of this one on the coach! The bottom line is HBT has not shoot well from the line on a constitant basic all year!! U can not win when u go 822 from the line! I again congratulate Manassas and hope they bring home the gold ball!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I keep telling them that you can't put any of that on the coach he is not out there playing all the coach can do is get you prepared for the game he is not rebounding or shooting free throws. The same thing that i said about Manassas Coach Harris last year he didn't lose that game the players lost it and the ones that are there now know this.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you Juniors and Seniors in High School your not kids anymore....you have hopefully learned how to act by the time your 17 and 18. If all the allegations are true then if i was Buckner i would be more worried about the police than anything else. People run their mouth all the time but it doesn't give you the right to hit someone especially a female.

Where you there? Ok then you don't know what happen so stop accusing this kids of anything. Thats is whats wrong with alot of people today hang first judge later. Did you act like an adult when you were a junior or senior in high school?

Where you there? Ok then you don't know what happen so stop accusing this kids of anything. Thats is whats wrong with alot of people today hang first judge later. Did you act like an adult when you were a junior or senior in high school?

You might want to read a post before you try to get smart with people. I said IF all allegations are true. Your the one that posted what was thought to have happened and you said "The rest of this is from what I heard from many witnesses of the incident. The moms and friends walked over and told the manassas players that what they did was uncalled for. The Manassas players didn't pay any attention to what they were saying and one of the girls from Humboldt got too close to Buckner and confronted him about the incident. Buckner told her to shutup and walk off, which the girl didn't and kept getting closer and closer to him until buckner hit her in the face. I was a Senior in High school last year and i never once hit someone for running their mouth and didn't run my mouth because it makes you look like an idiot. Let your talking be done by how you play not your mouth.

You might want to read a post before you try to get smart with people. I said IF all allegations are true. Your the one that posted what was thought to have happened and you said "The rest of this is from what I heard from many witnesses of the incident. The moms and friends walked over and told the manassas players that what they did was uncalled for. The Manassas players didn't pay any attention to what they were saying and one of the girls from Humboldt got too close to Buckner and confronted him about the incident. Buckner told her to shutup and walk off, which the girl didn't and kept getting closer and closer to him until buckner hit her in the face. I was a Senior in High school last year and i never once hit someone for running their mouth and didn't run my mouth because it makes you look like an idiot. Let your talking be done by how you play not your mouth.

Ok i see I'm talking to a baby do your mama still breast feed you to. First of all who are you? I HAVE NOT SEEN OR HEARD FROM YOU ON HERE UNTIL NOW. Go back and hide where you were at.

Are you a HB fan? Your season is over go take your nap.

You are not gone yes you said 30 minutes ago that was you r last post why are u still here your team is done and so are you. Go and get a pickle and stink on.

Congratulations to Manassas on their big win. Obviously I was wrong on my prediction. Also congrats to Legend and Mtiger which are Manassas' top two fans. Good luck the rest of the way.

I not taking up here for noone let it go and we don't know a young lady got punched! When i was 17-18 that been a long long time ago! I didn't always act an adult kids will talk i am an old man and sometimes i still act like a kid! Please put this behind us and get back to basketball. I don't mean to make any one mad put let it go!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I wasn't there but I would beT 1 million dollars if I had it that MORE WAS SAID than "THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR".

ALOT MORE.....I'm not stupid....I guarantee anybody the fans were using some inflamatory language to. This should be dropped anyway because as far as I know it's a rumor.

Guess nobody wants to talk about the game. This is a diversion by SOME of the Humboldt fans. TALK ABOUT THE GAME. Some sure have had a lot to say over the last three months. Let's talk about the game....or is that to much to ask?

that is reasonable - except I give the edge to Manassas - 63-59 - Good luck!

Not bad for a football freak, huh - I missed by 1 point - Must have been that I went to church on the 15th when I made this prediction and I was spoken to.

All these folks expecting a game in the 70s had their heads in the clouds - Of coruse there were lots of turnovers and missed 3-pointers. It is highschool, first round, top 2 teams and TONS of nerves. GO TIGERS! The best team won today, folks.

I not taking up here for noone let it go and we don't know a young lady got punched! When i was 17-18 that been a long long time ago! I didn't always act an adult kids will talk i am an old man and sometimes i still act like a kid! Please put this behind us and get back to basketball. I don't mean to make any one mad put let it go!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Thank you Zebra thats all that i have been saying lets get back to the game and find out why HB fan have not came on the board yet. Hold up let me say some of HB fan.

Not bad for a football freak, huh - I missed by 1 point - Must have been that I went to church on the 15th when I made this prediction and I was spoken to.

All these folks expecting a game in the 70s had their heads in the clouds - Of coruse there were lots of turnovers and missed 3-pointers. It is highschool, first round, top 2 teams and TONS of nerves. GO TIGERS! The best team won today, folks.

I told you this guy is almost a genius.

Well congrats to The Manassas Tigers. Good game & good luck the rest of the way.

Okay,well I really think Buckner has tons of talent to succeed at the next level....but his attitude has to change if he want to play @ Ole Miss next year...I like a good fiesty player but not a punk thug who mugs Rashad Wade,Pushes into Crayton & Taylor on every dead ball & punches a 15 yr old girl in the face.... he should be suspended for the rest of the TSSAA turny...He's 18 or so & should know better!If he wanted to hit someone why didn't he go hit Big Perry....?!?! huh?!?! bc he's nothing but a PUNK A** B****!!!!!!!!!!!