BTW (27-2) vs Carter (21-11)

Icy

Thanks Beavo5....BTW vs Bolivar sounds like a good western showdown.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Forget the all WEST final, the Fulton Falcons from East Tenn has rained on that parade for the 2nd straight year.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton is going home today..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry Icy but you missed your prediction about Fulton, they are a better team than people give them credit for, 2nd year in a row in the Championship game.

Sorry Icy but you missed your prediction about Fulton, they are a better team than people give them credit for, 2nd year in a row in the Championship game.

3rd qtr -- (somewhere)

BTW -- 40

Brainerd -- 17

-----------------------------------

Man, I can't get over these radio annouoncers! They seem to forget that they need to "paint a picture" of the action, and also keep the listeners updated on the time-remaiining and score.

Finally... they update the time-remng --

1:14rmng - 3rd qtr. time out.

3rd qtr -- (somewhere)

BTW -- 40

Brainerd -- 17

-----------------------------------

Man, I can't get over these radio annouoncers! They seem to forget that they need to "paint a picture" of the action, and also keep the listeners updated on the time-remaiining and score.

Finally... they update the time-remng --

1:14rmng - 3rd qtr. time out.

end of 3rd qtr

BTW -- 44

Brainerd -- 20

end of 3rd qtr

BTW -- 44

Brainerd -- 20

It's beginning to look like a BTW vs Fulton, for the AA State Championship!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------

they're swapping buckets now.....that't NOT gonna help Brainerd.

6 mins rmng in game...

BTW -- 50

Brainerd -- 24

It's beginning to look like a BTW vs Fulton, for the AA State Championship!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------

they're swapping buckets now.....that't NOT gonna help Brainerd.

6 mins rmng in game...

BTW -- 50

Brainerd -- 24

2 mins left in game...

---------------------------------

BTW -- 56

Brainerd -- 32

The announcers are commenting on how they're amazed that BTW is still coming down, and firing away (instead of just holding the ball, presumably)!

Turnovers: BTW 10 -- Brainerd 27 ...... Defensive pressure OBVIOUSLY got the better of Brainerd.

2 mins left in game...

BTW -- 56

Brainerd -- 32

The announcers are commenting on how they're amazed that BTW is still coming down, and firing away (instead of just holding the ball, presumably)!

Turnovers: BTW 10 -- Brainerd 27 ...... Defensive pressure OBVIOUSLY got the better of Brainerd.

25 point win for BTW. The pressured killed Brainerd all game

2 mins left in game...

BTW -- 56

Brainerd -- 32

Final Score:

BTW -- 61

Brainerd -- 36

---------------------------------------------

Congratulations BTW.... 2 down...... 1 more to go !!!

Good season Brainerd.

Hey i repect your opinion too and i hope btw the best in this tourney. I wanna c a fulton BTW match up, because if they can beat Fulton... then i will change my opinion one hundred percent because they will be the best team in the state

Fair enough. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Way to go BTW /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck tomorrow against Fulton from another DC fan /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Bring that gold ball west /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

25 point win for BTW. The pressured killed Brainerd all game

Terop,

1) What are your thoughts on the BTW vs Fulton matchup??

2) What are the keys to the game, etc.

3) Unbiased Prediction

-------------------------------------------------------

P.S. ..... If you like, feel free to post your response on the "BTW vs Fulton" thread (that is likely to get created, any minute now) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

.....I gotta' go cut the grass...... I'll catch ya'll later!

Heres my 2 cents worth.Carter had a heck of chance to put BTW out in the first round.If we could have drawn Lipscomb LA or Sheffield to get our feet wet I think it could have been Carter Fulton on Sat but what is the old saying about candy and nuts.Were 0-4 against Fulton I don't think BTW would beat us 4 out of 4 Falcons by 6.