Chelsey Weddle-Hampton - 24

Hope Patterson- Madison Academic - 11

Morgan Faulkner-Madison Academic - 23

Molly Heady-Clarkrange - 40

Hannah Green-Clarkrange - 25

Kelli Reed-Clarkrange - 52

Tasha Phillips-Clarkrange (MVP) - 30

Congratulation Mariah and Kelsey!!!

Who all made the all tournament team in AAA?

All Tournament Team (From TSSAA Results)

Jasmine Robinson-Memphis Overton,

Tanesha Stenson-McGavock,

Lakeisha Crouch-Hillsboro,

Jasmine Taylor-Memphis Central,

Danielle Ballard-Memphis Central,

Vacie Perry-Hillsboro,

Aaliyah Whiteside-Memphis Central,

Jessica Pace-Hillsboro (MVP),

Jamila Ajanaku-Memphis Central,

Isabelle Harrison-Hillsboro

Everything on TSSAA site.

All Tournament Team AA (From TSSAA Results)

Mariah Pietrowski-Elizabethton,

Ansley Ricker-South Green,

Amber Rechis-Westview,

Grace Swaim-Westview,

Aubrey Reedy-Gibson County,

Alissa Sells-Livingston Academy,

Mackenzie Sells-Livingston Academy,

Heather Griffin-Gibson County (MVP),

Kendria Kilore- Livingstone Academy,

Heather Butler-Gibson Co

Class A All-Tournament

Mariah Ollis-Oliver Springs - 22

Kelsey Hall-Oliver Springs - 24

Mikki Oliver-Hampton - 10

Chelsey Weddle-Hampton - 24

Hope Patterson- Madison Academic - 11

Morgan Faulkner-Madison Academic - 23

Molly Heady-Clarkrange - 40

Hannah Green-Clarkrange - 25

Kelli Reed-Clarkrange - 52

Tasha Phillips-Clarkrange (MVP) - 30

I did not get to watch a lot of the Single A games, but I was just curious as to why Kayla Christopher did not receive an All-Tournament award....I know she was a Miss Basketball finalist, so obviously she has had a great season....Did she just not play well in the tournament? I don't mean to take away from her teammates that did receive All-Tournament honors, but I just wondered what the opinions were as to why Christopher did not as well???????

I did not get to watch a lot of the Single A games, but I was just curious as to why Kayla Christopher did not receive an All-Tournament award....I know she was a Miss Basketball finalist, so obviously she has had a great season....Did she just not play well in the tournament? I don't mean to take away from her teammates that did receive All-Tournament honors, but I just wondered what the opinions were as to why Christopher did not as well???????

From what I saw she didn't play well. I forgot how many points she had the 1st day, but she was held to 4pts, I think, against Clarkrange. I've never seen her play before this state tournament, so someone else can probably give better details.

From what I saw she didn't play well. I forgot how many points she had the 1st day, but she was held to 4pts, I think, against Clarkrange. I've never seen her play before this state tournament, so someone else can probably give better details.

Christopher did not have her usual performance. Saw her at state last year and was very impressed.

I saw 5 games this year in which she played. All those games were against highly ranked teams.

Christopher is an outstanding player but the games in the state this year were against outstanding

defensive opponents. Clarkrange, and particularly Hanna Green, have held several outstanding

players to much less than their normal average. Kayla had 11 points against Lake Co. and 4

against Clarkrange.

Christopher's Toruney Stats

VS Lake County . . . . . TOT-FG . 3-PT . . . . . . . . REBOUNDS

## Player Name . . . . . .FG-FGA FG-FGA FT-FTA OF DE TOT PF..TP..A.TO BLK S MIN

05 Christopher, Kayla.. * ..2-5......0-1......7-8.....0...2....2....3..11...4..1....0...3..31

VS Clarkrange . . . . . . . TOT-FG ..3-PT . . . . . . . .REBOUNDS

## Player Name . . . . . . FG-FGA FG-FGA FT-FTA OF DE TOT PF..TP..A.TO BLK S MIN

05 Christopher, Kayla.. * ..1-12....0-4......2-2......0...4....4....3... 4 ..1..1....0...1..28

She had a great season but another player that could have been named that wasn't was T.T.Flowers ,the freshman from Lake Co..T.T. had 21 points in only 1 game against Oliver Springs..Not saying she had a better season than Kayla or even a better tournament but a case could be made of both Kayla and T.T. making the team !Sometimes it's not all about making points..In Kayla's case..probably drawing the other teams best defender,,double teams..helps her team mates get a better shot and also handles the ball against the press..In T.T.'s case..same thing..sometimes she presses and tries too hard but still had over half her teams points and handled the ball for Lake Co every possession in getting the ball down the floor and hustles every play..And plays very good defense ! At least in T.T.'s case,she'll have 3 more years and hopefully Lake Co will be back..

She had a great season but another player that could have been named that wasn't was T.T.Flowers ,the freshman from Lake Co..T.T. had 21 points in only 1 game against Oliver Springs..Not saying she had a better season than Kayla or even a better tournament but a case could be made of both Kayla and T.T. making the team !Sometimes it's not all about making points..In Kayla's case..probably drawing the other teams best defender,,double teams..helps her team mates get a better shot and also handles the ball against the press..In T.T.'s case..same thing..sometimes she presses and tries too hard but still had over half her teams points and handled the ball for Lake Co every possession in getting the ball down the floor and hustles every play..And plays very good defense ! At least in T.T.'s case,she'll have 3 more years and hopefully Lake Co will be back..

I think you need to win at least win one game to be on the All- Tour. team.

Also Kayla shot 6 times against Lake Co.