Congrats Laken Leonard

dreambig

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't want to make a big deal out of it. but she drove the length of the floor to put the game into overtime. I know that for a fact. Now I may be wrong about the team they played. But I'm pretty sure it was against Clarkrange.

I was there rocking chair.My sister was on the court at the time.It was Misty Maxwell,from the top of the key.Laken might have gave her the pass,but it was maxwell who made it.Check it out.Go look at the box score

I was there rocking chair.My sister was on the court at the time.It was Misty Maxwell,from the top of the key.Laken might have gave her the pass,but it was maxwell who made it.Check it out.Go look at the box score

I would have bet my life on it b/c I was at the game also. I do remember her getting the rebound and driving down to the head of the key. She could have passed it off but I just can't remember. I guess I'm getting old and senile.

Well that just shows what kind of player she is with the game on the line. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

BTW how do you check this box score you speak of ???

I would have bet my life on it b/c I was at the game also. I do remember her getting the rebound and driving down to the head of the key. She could have passed it off but I just can't remember. I guess I'm getting old and senile.

Well that just shows what kind of player she is with the game on the line. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Can I 'quote' you on that? ............/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BTW how do you check this box score you speak of ???

You forfeit your life too easily /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It was Maxwell who made the three. CR was up by two points with Hannah Green on the foul line for a 1 x 1. Green hit the first and only needed to make the second to secure the win. She misses, Leonard gets the rebound and starts down the court dribbling the ball practically over her head. The CR faithful of which I am one screamed for the "carrying" call which never came. Leonard passed off to Maxwell and she hit the three at the buzzer to put the game into OT. Yes, I remember it like it was yesterday. Best game of the year IMO.