Chattanooga GRACE vs the other grace

gomocs1

You speak the truth, gomocs! If someone leaves another school to come to Grace they have to sit out just like the public schools. We have a boy on our baseball team who has to sit out this year. Grace is very strict on this subject. They don't want to get in trouble, not to mention it is the right thing to do. I have seen where students have come from Georgia to play at a public school, I won't mention any names, (ringgold-ooltewah) and they played the first year they got there. Didn't help them much though! Anyway to get back on subject, if Grace Baptist keeps playing the way they have I don't see anyone beating them!

thanks man.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They won by 23 not 19. Final was 79-56.

Have to give props to Grace Baptist. Knox hit 9 3's in 1st half and somehow found themselves still down by 6 at halftime. Fact of the matter was that if Knox went cold or were played tighter on the perimeter they were going to get blown out.

Second half starts and GB scores first and then Knox #23 gets his 3rd foul so things are looking up for GB. A matter of a few seconds later and Shaughnessy gets his 3rd so now both of those guys are sitting. Knox scores the next 6 and the momentum begins to shift.

But then...Brown takes 2 charges before the end of the quarter and the next thing you know Grace is up 8 again.

I think that 3rd quarter showed how mentally tough GB is and the 4th quarter showed how they can blow a team out when everything is clicking.

Manassas/GB should be very entertaining. I know people wanted to see Humboldt/Manassas for the finals, but i personally think the remaining 3 games will be just as quality of matchups as that one was...just maybe without an entire season's worth of hype behind it.

They won by 23 not 19. Final was 79-56.

Have to give props to Grace Baptist. Knox hit 9 3's in 1st half and somehow found themselves still down by 6 at halftime. Fact of the matter was that if Knox went cold or were played tighter on the perimeter they were going to get blown out.

Second half starts and GB scores first and then Knox #23 gets his 3rd foul so things are looking up for GB. A matter of a few seconds later and Shaughnessy gets his 3rd so now both of those guys are sitting. Knox scores the next 6 and the momentum begins to shift.

But then...Brown takes 2 charges before the end of the quarter and the next thing you know Grace is up 8 again.

I think that 3rd quarter showed how mentally tough GB is and the 4th quarter showed how they can blow a team out when everything is clicking.

Manassas/GB should be very entertaining. I know people wanted to see Humboldt/Manassas for the finals, but i personally think the remaining 3 games will be just as quality of matchups as that one was...just maybe without an entire season's worth of hype behind it.

Well said!

knox grace had shirts that said repeat on them if m not mistaken didnt they lose in the first round last year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They repeated going to the state tourney.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />