Coalfield?

hsbaseball

Im from Rockwood and I realize our year is over and Im not arguing with anyone about that. Coalfield beat us nothing else to it but I will guarantee right now that it will not even be a game next year. Rockwood is coming out hungry next year and they are going after anything in their way.

There are gonna be other days!!!

NEXT YEAR IS ALONGTIME AWAY WHO CARES ABOUT NEXT YR.ITS STILL THIS YR.HOW STUFF GETS STARTED AT THIS GAMES IS LAST YRS HASBEENS COME TO THESE GAMES AND RUN THEIR MOUTHS KNOWING THAT THEY CANT GET IN TROUBLE WITH THE SCHOOL CUZ THEIR PLAYING DAYS ARE OVER SO ALL THEY COME TO GAMES FOR IS TO START TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!NOBODY SHOULD EVER SAY ANYTHING TO A PLAYER ON THE FIELD AND THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.ROCKWOOD HAS A GREAT SPORTS PROGRAM AND HOPE BOTH SIDES CAN BUT THIS BEHIND US ALL.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOUR SO FULL OF IT YOUR FANS AND HASBEENS STARTED LONG B4 ANYONE FROM COALFIELD EVER SAID A WORD YELLING RUDE AND NASTY THINGS TO A PLAYER ON DECK WHILE YOUR COACH WAS SHOWING HIS REAREND AND GETTING TOSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO DONT EVEN START THAT BUNCH OF BULL .WE GAVE YOU THE GAME LAST YEAR AND YOU WAS ALL SMILES AND KIND BUT NOW YOU GOT YOUR REARENDS BEAT FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS YEAR BY US YOU WANT TO RUN THAT BIG MOUTH JUST TAKE YOUR BEATEN AND MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!YOUR YEAR IS OVER.WE HAVE GAMES TO PLAY!!!AND YOU DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockwood coach did not get tossed.......just confined

And yes Rockwood got beat......their season is over

BTW......I don't believe any of Rockwood's players were on the news for B and E or vandalizing their own school????

Worry about keepin up your own shop chief before you try to clean up somebody else's!!!

ROANE CO IN NEWS ALL THE TIME FOR SHOOTINGS ,KILLINGS,DRUG USING JUDGES,AND IM SURE YOU HAVE KIDS IN TROUBLE TOO!NO SCHOOL OR KID IS PERFECT.CONFIND OR TOSSED HE STILL SHOWED IS REAREND AND THAT MUST BE WHY YOUR PLAYERS AND FAN ACT THE SAME WAY.YOU ALL LIKE TO START STUFF AND SAY STUFF AND TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT WAS THE OTHER TEAM OR FAN .SO MOVE ON SO YOU CAN GET READY FOR NEXT YR.YOU JUST CANT HANDLE YOU LOSTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!

What does the whole county's crime rate have to do with baseball players???

And no--Rockwood had no kids removed from the team for B&E or vandalism

You might want to tap that button to the left of the letter "a" on your keyboard......or maybe you meant to???

Does that mean you were yelling at your computer while typing???

I did move on.....I said that they lost, and their season was over!!!

THAT NEWBERRY KID HAS BECOME A RELLY GOOD PITCHER WOW!!HIS STUFF HAS A TON OF MOVEMENT ,GREAT OFF SPEED ,A WICKED CURVE AND THE WAY THAT FASTBALL MOVES !!HE WILL BE HARD TO BEAT !! THIS TEAM IS AT LEAST 5 DEEP AT PITCH .JOHNSTON IS HARD NOSED BRING IT TO YOU WITH THAT I WANT THE BALL ACE PITCHER THAT COACHES JUST LOVE TO HAND THE BALL TO IN BIG GAMES !! WHOLE TEAM PLAYS WITH SUCH HEART !!!!!!!!!!!STAY HOTTT !TEAM BALL !! TEAM BALL !!

THAT NEWBERRY KID HAS BECOME A RELLY GOOD PITCHER WOW!!HIS STUFF HAS A TON OF MOVEMENT ,GREAT OFF SPEED ,A WICKED CURVE AND THE WAY THAT FASTBALL MOVES !!HE WILL BE HARD TO BEAT !! THIS TEAM IS AT LEAST 5 DEEP AT PITCH .JOHNSTON IS HARD NOSED BRING IT TO YOU WITH THAT I WANT THE BALL ACE PITCHER THAT COACHES JUST LOVE TO HAND THE BALL TO IN BIG GAMES !! WHOLE TEAM PLAYS WITH SUCH HEART !!!!!!!!!!!STAY HOTTT !TEAM BALL !! TEAM BALL !!

I watched Coalfield play in intersquad game and they lost 6-5.

What does the whole county's crime rate have to do with baseball players???

And no--Rockwood had no kids removed from the team for B&E or vandalism

You might want to tap that button to the left of the letter "a" on your keyboard......or maybe you meant to???

Does that mean you were yelling at your computer while typing???

I did move on.....I said that they lost, and their season was over!!!

you are the one who keeps talking i know your school is perfect .we took a team without 2 of its starters and stiill beat you and your perfect school and loud mouth players.I MEANT TO !!!

Seeds and Nuts. Chill. stop using caps. you are on like your 20th post and all you do is talk crap. I was at the game and i was embarassed by both sets of fans. they both acted rude. as to who started it, im sure each team can argue the other. i will say that i wasnt very impressed with either team. once you got past Rockwoods first 5 hitters gettin outs wasnt very hard. none of coalfields players seemed to jump out either. in the past couple of years, region 1 has been the weaker opponent, but you never know. my advice to you seeds, you are probably a player who rarely plays, or a player that has already made reservations for murfreesboro. you just need to click the log off link and wait til the season is over until you make your next post. chances are you guys will probably make it to state, and when you do i wish you all the best of luck, but i have a bad feeling that it will end up like you alls first year in the lookout valley tournament. i wish coalfield and wartburg the best of luck. but answer the question everyone is wondering... coalfield is an average team at best.

Seeds and Nuts. Chill. stop using caps. you are on like your 20th post and all you do is talk crap. I was at the game and i was embarassed by both sets of fans. they both acted rude. as to who started it, im sure each team can argue the other. i will say that i wasnt very impressed with either team. once you got past Rockwoods first 5 hitters gettin outs wasnt very hard. none of coalfields players seemed to jump out either. in the past couple of years, region 1 has been the weaker opponent, but you never know. my advice to you seeds, you are probably a player who rarely plays, or a player that has already made reservations for murfreesboro. you just need to click the log off link and wait til the season is over until you make your next post. chances are you guys will probably make it to state, and when you do i wish you all the best of luck, but i have a bad feeling that it will end up like you alls first year in the lookout valley tournament. i wish coalfield and wartburg the best of luck. but answer the question everyone is wondering... coalfield is an average team at best.

WOW HOW ROCKWOOD DO IN STATE LAST YEAR ? 0 AND 2 SO DONT TALK ABOUT HOW WE WILL DO OR DID SOMEWHERE ELSL,CAPS JUST FOR YOU !!WHY DONT WE BOTH CHILL AND JUST SAY ITS BEEN FUN . AVERAGE WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAT YOU 2TIMES!!!!!!

average team? 1-5 can mash and after that they still are still pretty solid. There defense is weak in certain spots but there infield is very good. they beat Morristown-west who won there district(morristown threw there 2 man). They lost to Anderson County, but played them very well and anderson county threw there ace thet whole game. This team is better than last years team. Average? doubt it insane doubt it? above average....YES! his team has only lost to 1 other single A team all year long and that was the #1 ranked Lookout Valley and they lost 15-10 should of been 11-10 but they made a error late in the game with 2 outs and gave up a grammy the next at bat. Not saying this team is insanely good, but they are by far better than average. Jus cause they beat Rockwood twice does not mean you should get on here and bash how good anothers team is. No one on here is bashing the skill level of Rockwood, they are a decent team that just are in the middle of rebuilding(New coach, 8 New Starters). Just cause the role has flipped and 2 District 4 teams are going to sub-state instead of 2 District 3 teams. No one came on here saying anything bad about Rockwood or Harriman last year after they beat both Warburg and Coalfield, Were they the better teams last year....Yes no doubt in my mind. Is Coalfield a better team then Rockwood this year....Yes no doubt in my mind. Just let the lose go and you and your Alumni can come back down next year and maybe you will get you a win then.