Coalfield?

hsbaseball

I WOOD LOVE TO BUT A BASEBALL DOWN YOUR FACE YOU CANT STAND

how exactly do you BUT a baseball? you WOOD love to lol.. maybe you should bring your spelling book with you to the BORO and catch up on some homework /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chances are you guys will probably make it to state, and when you do i wish you all the best of luck, but i have a bad feeling that it will end up like you alls first year in the lookout valley tournament. i wish coalfield and wartburg the best of luck. but answer the question everyone is wondering... coalfield is an average team at best.

man i hate being right.. hahaha jk. where is seedsornuts at.. can we get a seeds sighting.. do u have comment? guess you should have spent a bit more time practicing instead of running your mouth on here. 17-1? i guess coalfield sent the average team to murfreesboro ( that me and crazyness talked about) instead of the above average loaded team everyone was talking about. but on a serious note. its going to be very hard for any team who gets beat the first game of tounament to come back and win. not saying that to down coalfield, because it happened to rockwood too. and harriman if im not mistaken. its key to win the first game. something neither of the three teams has been able to do. good luck the rest of the way.