Unable to post scroes

TA4

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "SCORE" button doesn't show up out to the right of the games that have already been played but have no scores.

Why is this?

I don't know. I have had a few people mention this but when I log in under both regular member accounts and Plus member accounts the Score? link is there. We will figure it out tomorrow.

I was unable to post the 2nd game score to AE's baseball game today against Grace.. I added the 1st game score then it wouldn't let me add the 2nd game score..

They won the 2nd game 9-5 .. Can you fix that for me..

Also, I added the whole Austin East Baseball Schedule its still only showing 8 of their games.. What's up with that? Please help us out and show AE some love on the baseball side..

Thanks..

I was unable to post the 2nd game score to AE's baseball game today against Grace.. I added the 1st game score then it wouldn't let me add the 2nd game score..

They won the 2nd game 9-5 .. Can you fix that for me..

Also, I added the whole Austin Baseball Schedule its still only showing 8 of their games.. What's up with that? Please help us out and show AE some love on the baseball side..

Thanks..

As I posted on an earlier thread to you:

Some of them didn't go through, the ones where you didn't use the pull down menu for both teams. You have to select both AE and Fulton, for example, from thr pull down menu. Otherwise, the Fulton schedule will not be updated and we might get duplicate games.

Oh ok... Well, I'll go back into it and use the pull down menu this time...

I like the old way better.. That was just emailing it to you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But what if its a Double Header, how do I get both games on there?

Oh ok... Well, I'll go back into it and use the pull down menu this time...

I like the old way better.. That was just emailing it to you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But what if its a Double Header, how do I get both games on there?

Email those 2nd games to me.