White Station/Raleigh Egypt

terop

For those of you that haven't had the chance to see these two teams, come on out to the Boro tomorrow night. Joe Jackson is a real talent and "ARGUABLY" the best player in TN right now. RE has two excellent fearless guards in Gentry Hines and the very underated Anthony Jones. I am anxious to see Bearden also. They come in with a lot of hype so I really want to see them myself.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe "the Show" is putting on a show. White Station is up 25 and Joe Jackson has the highlight of the tourney. A one handed dunk over a Red Bank player and an even better miss through traffic. F Hall has 20 with about 8 dunks...

plz keep the updates coming.

i can't get the radio feed. Darn!

-------------------------------------------

Sounds like the entire State is getting a Bird's-eye view of the dynamic, Junior basketball phenom, Joe Jackson!!

Joe "the Show" is putting on a show. White Station is up 25 and Joe Jackson has the highlight of the tourney. A one handed dunk over a Red Bank player and an even better miss through traffic. F Hall has 20 with about 8 dunks...

Easy for him to put on a show with the lack of defense by Red Bank. White Station shot 56% from the field and they were only 2-9 from 3-point land, almost all taken in the first half.

I would love to see a stat on lay-ups, I bet half of the 80 points WS scored were on lay-ups. It was amazing to see the lack of defensive effort. When WS decided to go inside late in the first half the game was over.

Congratulations to White Station all wins are big this time of the year. But if you get to confident because of this win it will be your last this year. They better show-up for the next game.

HAHA WHAT!?!?!?!?! I thought I had heard they won!!!!! WOW.... most definately White Station v. Raleigh Egypt now.

I'm going to make a bold statement and only people from Memphis and West TN will like this post. Memphis is bringing home all 3 gold balls this year. Manassas in Single A, BTW in AA, White Station or Raleigh Egypt in AAA!

HAHA WHAT!?!?!?!?! I thought I had heard they won!!!!! WOW.... most definately White Station v. Raleigh Egypt now.

I'm going to make a bold statement and only people from Memphis and West TN will like this post. Memphis is bringing home all 3 gold balls this year. Manassas in Single A, BTW in AA, White Station or Raleigh Egypt in AAA!

Gotta' love it!!!!!!!!!

Trader, if you see some Gibson Co. people in the gym tomorrow, come introduce yourself. 3 of us are leaving out about 5:45 in the morning and heading up there in time to catch all of tomorrows games. We're also staying Saturday for the championships. Last year I was having a random conversation with a guy sitting right next to me. I was sitting in the Memphis section and the guy I randomly talked to turned out to be Galilee, lol. It was pretty odd to say the least considering we had been talking to each other for about 15-20 minutes before we found out.