White Station/Raleigh Egypt

terop

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on man REALLY?? You HONESTLY think RE will beat Walker Valley? Was you at any of the games today? The radio does no justice....Walker Valley wasn't even at the top of their game (Ware was off) and still proved a point so I KNOW they will be ready tomorrow!! I stayed for the RE and Beech game and I was NOT impressed! We shall see /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Oh my.....your kid played a good game....but RE just waaaaay too much for WV.

Oh my.....your kid played a good game....but RE just waaaaay too much for WV.

THANK you so much...and yeah RE came out on fire! EVERYTHING they threw up went in. They are a good team and I think some of our boys was intimidated. They played on a whole other level than what they showed Thursday. We're still very proud of our boys cause this is the very first time we have even made it to STATE and our school has only been around for about 8 years. I really hope RE takes it all home now.

THANK you so much...and yeah RE came out on fire! EVERYTHING they threw up went in. They are a good team and I think some of our boys was intimidated. They played on a whole other level than what they showed Thursday. We're still very proud of our boys cause this is the very first time we have even made it to STATE and our school has only been around for about 8 years. I really hope RE takes it all home now.

My friend my friend. Congrats on your season and your sons success. Yall ran into a buzzsaw today. I informed you that what you saw Thursday was not RE's best.

My friend my friend. Congrats on your season and your sons success. Yall ran into a buzzsaw today. I informed you that what you saw Thursday was not RE's best.

HAHAHAHA thanks so much! And yeah I had to take a double take and make sure it was the same boys from Thursday /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> SOME of our boys got intimidated... and that dang zone our coach ran the WHOLE game didn't help. But hey they beat us (BAD) and now I hope they take it all home. They are good group of kids and have alot of talent. We're just glad to SEE State for the first time.

HAHAHAHA thanks so much! And yeah I had to take a double take and make sure it was the same boys from Thursday /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> SOME of our boys got intimidated... and that dang zone our coach ran the WHOLE game didn't help. But hey they beat us (BAD) and now I hope they take it all home. They are good group of kids and have alot of talent. We're just glad to SEE State for the first time.

You're right on. I was waiting on the full court pressure and man 2man that I saw against Science Hill. I was wondering was that the same team. And yes to be one the last 4 teams playing in your class is nothing to hold your head down about.

You're right on. I was waiting on the full court pressure and man 2man that I saw against Science Hill. I was wondering was that the same team. And yes to be one the last 4 teams playing in your class is nothing to hold your head down about.

yeah I lost my voice screamin "lose the zone" I'm not sayin we would have won with full court press and man2 man but there is no way we would have got it handed to us like THAT!! Our boys was hurt (of course) but they have alot of respect for RE cause we have NEVER been beat LIKE THAT!!

Allright, Terop

What about RE vs White Station--what are your thoughts?

I think that your're a Raleigh Egypt fan-- aren't you?

If so, I know who you're pulling for....

-------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I honestly do not care which of our 2 Mphs teams win it. I'm just elated that Mphs is guaranteed the AAA State Title, for the 2nd-strait year!

Now, on a sentimental level, I would love to see Raleigh Egypt and Coach Adams FINALLY win the title! I mean, they have been such a consistent, dominant program for many years. Yet, they have no Titles to show for it. Their 1st State Title would be awfully, awfully special for the Raleigh Community and all its diehard fans!

Objectively speaking, I think RE will defeat White Station again. It will be much closer, though.

------------------------------------------------------------

1) Both teams have improved since early in the year, when RE defeated WS, especially W.S.

2) RE's balance will be too much for White Station.

3) Joe Jackson MIGHT go for 25 pts, but it will not be enough.

4) W.S needs 2 other guys to hit double-digit scoring, in order to have a realistic shot at defeating RE.

5) It will not happen!

Prediction.......... Raleight Egypt by 3 to 5 points over White Station