Wayne Co. vs. East Hickman

betweenthehedges

I have played for thirteen years. you just keep talkin your team up. we will see who gets put out the first round of the tournament and who doesn't. you sound like a real man cryin about how rough our player's are. this is high school. stop cryin and start winning some more games before you declare your better than anybody. I'm pretty sure any team that is 1-3-2 in the district is not good. hate to burst your bubble but that's pitiful. so you need to stop postin and go get some more practice mr. one win. and as for your four more years with wc? do you plan on failin and stayin an extra year? We play to win not have fun. sorry we don't get excited for tien somebody. we like to win. and by the way yall were celebratin after the game you would think u had never even won a game. but take your one win team and go HAVE FUN WITH EACH OTHER since you like havin fun so much

yea we have only won one game and half of our games have gotten canceled to if you would have done your homework you would have known that.....and if you play to win then why didnt you beat us if we absolutely stink according to you then??????

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love these threads that spiral downward after insults are exchanged.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Few words to both my fellow WC alum and the East Hickman players/spectators whatever...

Ever since the first years of Wayne County soccer there has been insults on the way WC plays. Yes I completely agree WC is not the most high ranking soccer influenced high school... I wish that would change.. However over the recent years there has been some decent teams arise.. However this does not mean that anyone from WC can say that we are better than anybody else.. Over these years WC has improved.. This year alone I've been able to attend two games for WC.. The CA game and Forrest game... Yes they were Losses however still enjoyable to watch.. No matter the insults look back on your past WC.. We went from never winning a single game to winning games.. This district has been dominated by CA, Zion, and Giles County for years now.. I'm glad that East Hickman has been introduced...

Which leads me to the East Hickman players/spectators on here... There's no need to insult the play of any team.. Welcome to District 12 we respect those teams the respect us... Futbol is the beautiful game... Don't tarnish it with your bragging, complaining, and insults... Best of luck to all the teams of District 12...

I miss the game so much.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />