JOE JACKSON/JALEN STEELE

LARRYBIRD33

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Steele play on 2 occasions and he is the real deal. I have never seen Jackson play, but from what I have heard he is special as well.

Steele has the ability to walk into the college game as a freshman and contribute because he can defend well beyond hi years. That is a tribute to Coach Wright at Fulton for getting his kids prepared to not only be great high school players, but to be ready for the next level.

If your looking for a can't miss player and FUTURE STAR Joe Jakson it your man...may be the best athlete in the country....certainly one of the best...and VERY SKILLED to. Jackson is what I call a SUPER TALENT....A PHENOM!!!!

Watched some tape on him earlier....man that kid is athletically just a freak......in a GOOD WAY!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Watched some tape on him earlier....man that kid is athletically just a freak......in a GOOD WAY!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Adsmom Jackson had some plays last night that made the crowd just jump u and curse...he even missed a dunk on the baseline over 2 or 3 defenders that made the fans jump up

Adsmom Jackson had some plays last night that made the crowd just jump u and curse...he even missed a dunk on the baseline over 2 or 3 defenders that made the fans jump up

I'm missing alot this year!!! Gotta get up and leave by 6:30 tomorrow for baseball tournament...nephew playing. Bball and fball are my sports....been nutty here today, tv showing games and computer blaring the others /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who many Memphis High school players OTHER than Thaddeus Young has "CAL" gone after...The word is HE WANTS JOE JACKSON and HE WANTS HIM BAD...Cal said.."I don't usually recruit the Memphis kids because when I do I get their "POSSE" Their Family" and their High school coach"...everybody who thinks they know what is best for them other than me"....But Joe Jackson is the first player "Cal" is DETERMINED not to lose...And from what I hear he IS Memphis U's. to lose...Wants to be a Tiger I hear...