Fulton High School

Turtle

well to everyone watching that's exactly what it looked like and its what I think happened. It looked like quitting to EVERYONE else in the whole gym....I'm just going by what I saw. Prove me wrong if you say your right

I don't know I wasn't there... So I can't really prove you wrong.....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question Fulton faithful-- how do you think Unicoi County would have faired at the state tourney this year?

About like Livingston. It's a game of match-ups. Not that Unicoi wouldn't be competitive, but your team speed would be a disadvantage. Fulton played good enough to win in the sub-state round, but that should not be used as a measuring stick as to playing Fulton at their best. The sub-state game was a horribly officiated game from both sides of the whistle and momentum was controlled by the officials. Not to discredit Unicoi, but that was not Fulton's typical fast tempo game.

About like Livingston. It's a game of match-ups. Not that Unicoi wouldn't be competitive, but your team speed would be a disadvantage. Fulton played good enough to win in the sub-state round, but that should not be used as a measuring stick as to playing Fulton at their best. The sub-state game was a horribly officiated game from both sides of the whistle and momentum was controlled by the officials. Not to discredit Unicoi, but that was not Fulton's typical fast tempo game.

I've seen both play and Unicoi wasn't as good as Livingston. Yes Bolivar was quicker than LA but, believe it or not, LA has played two of their worst games the last two years in the state tournament. LA has played the speed and beaten it. But it is all about matchups. LA thumped Northeast twice. Then Northeast beats Bearden in the boro. It's all confusing really.