Tennesseeans at the NCAAs

lbhiii

I'm not sure if I am the only one, but after watching one of Anthony Robles' matches, I believe a saw Michael Hooker on the side clapping, than again while playing the finals they showed that clip. Hope I'm not the only one!!

PRT iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Your eyes did not deceive you. Several of the EBE wrestlers were present on the floor by the worker's table apparently assisting their coach in filming individual matches. I assume it was a service NCAA or host was providing as they were decked out in a lovely baby blue polo shirt and Khaki outfit. Nice gig as long as you don't Alf the video.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your eyes did not deceive you. Several of the EBE wrestlers were present on the floor by the worker's table apparently assisting their coach in filming individual matches. I assume it was a service NCAA or host was providing as they were decked out in a lovely baby blue polo shirt and Khaki outfit. Nice gig as long as you don't Alf the video.

Actually, Coach Connell is in charge of this and has been for several years. He hires wrestlers, former wrestlers, coaches and ref's to assist with the filming. If you ever go, you will see somebody from Chattanooga filming every match on every mat.

Just to name a few: Steve Henry, Mike Newman; Danny Gilbert, etc.

Just to name a few: Steve Henry, Mike Newman; Danny Gilbert, etc.

Looks like the Chattanoog Cabal. Are they possibly linked to the "Great Cabal of Voters" /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Please don't let the cat out of the hat. You are going to give it away. Their identity must be kept secret. Only Alfred the butler knows the true identity of the "Great Cabal of Voters".

Actually those shirts were "Carolina Blue".

Harry