Where is MrNoitall?

big_joe

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has happened to MrNoitall? No Picks, No Dumb Redneck Humor? Is he slacking or is he gone?

I have been concerned about him too! I hope his health is okay and hopefully it is just that he doesn't have enough time for some positive reason. Maybe he just got tired of it all.

What has happened to MrNoitall? No Picks, No Dumb Redneck Humor? Is he slacking or is he gone?

I have also missed him on here. Whether you took him as negative or positive he kept these boards going and is good for the interest of Softball!!!

I too enjoyed his post last year. I thought they were entertaining and kept this board going. I have missed his weekly picks and I too hope he is doing well and I hope to see him on here making his weekly picks real soon.

He is on spring break!!! No pc at the trailer park.

Let's hope so.

Why is it OK to pick the "winner" and not the "loser"????? It is the same if you think about it. Will be start giving participation ribbons out to the teams that fail to win? OOOPS, I didn't mean to say Fail. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Why is it OK to pick the "winner" and not the "loser"????? It is the same if you think about it. Will be start giving participation ribbons out to the teams that fail to win? OOOPS, I didn't mean to say Fail. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Maybe we should call the losing (oops) Team Runner-up in each contest!

Maybe we should call the losing (oops) Team Runner-up in each contest!

Ha! Ya'll are so funny! I didn't think about him being gone on Spring Break - thanks Fishhunt. School will be back in Monday for most schools, maybe he will be back then. He should be glad to know that he was missed. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />