Region 2A (Dist. 3 & 4) Frontrunners

CUcamels

I would think Wartburg would have to be the front runner until somebody in the district knocks them off. But i do agree that coalfield is playing pretty good baseball right now without hitting the ball to their full potential. Harriman is above everyone in their district right now but rockwood could improve by the end of the year.

polar please ctown will easily knock off the puppies c pride!!!

im expecting one heck of a game from the dawgs and the jackets this season.. should be a high scoring affair... can't wait to see it go down.. in my opinion i think they will split in the regular season.. and im not even gonna predict the district tourny score cause it will be a toss up... it will be a game to come see tho ill tell ya that..

• 2 weeks later...

Harriman is by far the best 1-a team in the area and has a great coach.HE understands how to coach.They play tough teams and thats how to get better.Who knows how things will turnout with oz,coalfield,wartburg.toss up between them ,coalfield has the talent but no coach.sorry but true...

ok man whats the deal hear all i read about is you making the Coalfield coach look bad!! ENOUGH!! I PLAYED FOR JASON WILSON LAST SEASON AND ITS CRAP!! YEA HE MADE SOME BAD CALLS AGAINST WARTBURG LAST SEASON.. give it a rest.. i have a lot of respect for him as a coach.. o and if i remember correctly he did lead us to a district title my junior year agaist a very legit Oz team!!! so stop talkin bout him!!!!!!

Dont forget about oz,they are getting better and anything can happen.again they are coached better than the jackets...

[/quote

dude i no who you are.. its simple you either played last year or you play this year for the jackets so stop talkin about your old or own dang coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coachs dont lead teams to titles ,players do.Right ?IF you won ,its because the team played well.EVERYBODY KNOWS PHILLIP should have got MVP not you.HIS stats WAS WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!!!!!YOU WASNT EVEN THE BEST PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha yea i no he had better stats and he might have deserved it he is a great player but guess what??? HE DIDN'T!!! and i no i wasn't the best player on my team i never said i was... im just not that type of player.. i could go without awards it was an honor to recieve it but i would not have lost any sleep over it if it came out different.. nice try man.. hahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DUDE didnt mean to sound like i was bad mouthing your coach.Just heard people talking at the oz games this wk.Thats what was being said.I have family in C.F also.I live in os but pulling for C.F.Have cousin who plays at os.

ight.. just don't ever throw me not being able to play baseball anymore in my face becasue my shoulder and my elbow is messed up.. you have no idea how bad it hurts not being able to play the sport that has been my life!!!