How will those Boyd Buccaneers look in '09

FBFan2001

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middle school did a great job was 42-0. Future looks great for the Bucs as long as the young kids keep working/maturing. Tomorrow night is something I cant wait for, lets me see exactly what the bucs are going to be working with this fall.

Also reaction we have met not positive if you remember the LONG ride home from smith county 2 years back in Coach Fants packed car....Lets just say im the young one. :roflol:

Also that RB(Alex Trotter) is a great player! He had a few touches and 3 touchdowns. HIS SPEED is UNREAL! He came in 5th in the AAU national track meet in the 100 m i believe it was somewhere near 12 second 100 meter, which is impressive for a 12 year old, in my opinion

Middle school did a great job was 42-0. Future looks great for the Bucs as long as the young kids keep working/maturing. Tomorrow night is something I cant wait for, lets me see exactly what the bucs are going to be working with this fall.

Should be an interesting game when Boyd middle comes to SP on 8/27

Also reaction we have met not positive if you remember the LONG ride home from smith county 2 years back in Coach Fants packed car....Lets just say im the young one. :bored:

Also that RB(Alex Trotter) is a great player! He had a few touches and 3 touchdowns. HIS SPEED is UNREAL! He came in 5th in the AAU national track meet in the 100 m i believe it was somewhere near 12 second 100 meter, which is impressive for a 12 year old, in my opinion

I do remember that. How have you been? Where are you headed to school?

Should be an interesting game when Boyd middle comes to SP on 8/27

Yes and I am going to have to miss that one.

Im good to reaction going to Tn Tech in Cookeville, moving up the 8/27, that is why I am going to miss the SP vs Boyd middle school game, but I am driving back on Friday morning, NOT about to miss the meet up with RB and Boyd this year. Hoping to have another great game this year.