How will those Boyd Buccaneers look in '09

FBFan2001

I always enjoy talking football with Boyd Buchanan's only true Living Legend "Reaction." Reaction, The Living Legend will be looking for that patented backwards Michigan hat that you always wear in the fall. The Living Legend is hoping that Reaction is becoming somewhat of a Living Legend at school.

It has been hard gaining Legend status, but worth the effort. Maybe you will be around more this upcoming season to give your input to this newly crowned legend. Keep looking for the hat, it will be there.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaction, The Living Legend always looks for that patented backwards Michigan hat. The Legend attended 4 Boyd games last season and did manage to spot The Legend Reaction at one of the games. I went to use the facilties at "The Swamp" and when I came out 15 minutes later you were gone. I always know to look for you in the south endzone area. I will be looking for you again in 2009.

Butchie how is everything going out west? Good to see ya back on the boards. Just think, this year we get to talk some football with a possibility of us meeting in the boro. Wouldn't that be great haha. Got a lot of work to do before that though. How will the Rebels be this year?

Butchie how is everything going out west? Good to see ya back on the boards. Just think, this year we get to talk some football with a possibility of us meeting in the boro. Wouldn't that be great haha. Got a lot of work to do before that though. How will the Rebels be this year?

Well I'm Actually Scared. The Past Two Years I Wouldn't Have Bet Money On My Rebels. Was Apprehensive About Going To The Games. Started Following Teams We Might Meet And Such. Didn't Give Em A Chance to Make The Playoffs. But You Know Ole Butchie, I Won't Show My Hole Cards. I Chatted It Up Like We We're Tough. And Dang We We're Pretty Good. Had Trouble Keeping The Players Healthy And Such. But Made Some Good Runs Through The Playoffs.

Now This Season, I Actually Think We Will Be Tough, No Bulldung Intended. Got Alot Of Returning Players At Key Positions. And Some Speed On Defense And In The Backfield With A Mobile Quarterback. Sorta Sounds Scary Huh?

I Hope Me Big Mouth Don't Jinx Us.

But I Do Wish The Boyd Players And Family Well. And Wouldn't That Be A Hoot If We Locked Up? I Talked Crap To JoByrns For Three Years And Then We Met Up During The Quarterfinals And My Rebels Laid A Gold One. And It Stunk Too. But Hey, They Won And Deserved too.

Enjoyed Chatting With Ya The Past Few Years Reaction. Hope To Meet Ya Soon.

Kinda weird me reading about Boyd, but since things went South at David Brainerd, I've got to switch my loyality somewhere! Older son just graduated from DB (fortunately) and is continuning his career at the college level. Younger son just enrolled at Boyd. Only a 6th grader, but very big and strong for his age. Enjoys football and all sports, and wants to be like his big brother! Was very impressed at the Open House last night with admin, teachers, coaches, etc... but even more impressive was the attitude towards athletics.... it was very important... I haven't seen that side of a school before, other than my days in High School 36 years ago! Glad to be a Buc, and hope son can contribute down the road..... Looking forward to Friday nights with some impressive teams on the field...

Kinda weird me reading about Boyd, but since things went South at David Brainerd, I've got to switch my loyality somewhere! Older son just graduated from DB (fortunately) and is continuning his career at the college level. Younger son just enrolled at Boyd. Only a 6th grader, but very big and strong for his age. Enjoys football and all sports, and wants to be like his big brother! Was very impressed at the Open House last night with admin, teachers, coaches, etc... but even more impressive was the attitude towards athletics.... it was very important... I haven't seen that side of a school before, other than my days in High School 36 years ago! Glad to be a Buc, and hope son can contribute down the road..... Looking forward to Friday nights with some impressive teams on the field...

Welcome to the school we are glad to see some of the DB folks land here. I'm sorry about on DB turn of events. I heard there was a few folks from DB at the open house. DB has some good players that will help Boyd. When your around campus beware were the geese have been. Good luck with the transition. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm sorry to hear about DB going south. Welcome to Boyd. It will be a great atmosphere for your son. Boyd has come a long way in sports, even since I have been there. Hope to see ya at some games. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />