Big Week for Coffee County

CONFUSIOUS

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid to say someone might get upset. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

LOL! Ya'll have a great team, just don't take it for granted that any team is an easy win. Sometimes that works against you - been there, done that! Your teams hard work and dedication will pay off and I can't wait to hear how your games turn out, make sure you post them!

Don't count your chickens, before the eggs hatch.

Well sport fans I would be willing to bet you a RC cola and a moon pie that we win all three games.....any takers? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Just a rumor that everyone in the "Walking Horse" or "Basketball School" is not a happier camper!

Of course this is just a rumor! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Like I have said before on here is that the "Basketball School" may have more coaches than any other school in the Mid-State! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

We got a few girls bruised up but i think we will be fine. Should be a easy wk. to be honest i think we will @@@@ up another 40 this wk. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You seem to be sure of your team!!! Do we even need to play the game??

If we do win, please no say a word.

Others get threir feelings.

Crimson, what do u have against the paint store?

I don't have a problem with Volunteer Paint. The Holmes' are good people. I do have a problem with children being discussed in a public store, with the local media gossip and any other customers that happen to be in the store shopping. You might think this is ok, but I would think you ,being an educator and the golf coach would not approve of this type of behavior. But since you think this is appropriate, I guess you would also think it is ok for your children to be talked about in a public place or maybe even an uneducated person teaching your class or child. One would think that TEA would not approve!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I know bigmoney and trust me you do not know him. Great morals and we would love to have him back at Grundy. We love Coach Shaq but if he ever leaves we'll take your coach anyday. Are you a disgruntled parent we've got plenty up here in other sports, thank God not in softball? Sounds like I need to visit this paint store, where is it? We talk about our kids all the time in public and I wish we could play you all. I run into people all the time that talk about our kids, we are a proud people. Sports keep us going, jobs don't, economy is killing us. I know a paint store just down the road from our school and we talk sports in there all the time, wanna come on up? Sounds like Coffee Co. is having a good season, lot of reasons to talk. Ours is not bad, may be our best yet.

GO JACKETS!!

I know bigmoney and trust me you do not know him. Great morals and we would love to have him back at Grundy. We love Coach Shaq but if he ever leaves we'll take your coach anyday. Are you a disgruntled parent we've got plenty up here in other sports, thank God not in softball? Sounds like I need to visit this paint store, where is it? We talk about our kids all the time in public and I wish we could play you all. I run into people all the time that talk about our kids, we are a proud people. Sports keep us going, jobs don't, economy is killing us. I know a paint store just down the road from our school and we talk sports in there all the time, wanna come on up? Sounds like Coffee Co. is having a good season, lot of reasons to talk. Ours is not bad, may be our best yet.

GO JACKETS!!

I did not question his morals, (he seems to be a good Man) and no I am not a digruntled parent, don't even have one in the system! Just an old educator. It's one thing for parents to talk, but it is another for a coach to be involved!!