Dyersburg/Dyer County Series

mattfromdburg

were you in front of the first baseman to see if he actually was bobbling or not. and unless your husband was the umpire he didn't have the same angle

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> HE BOBBLED THE BALL. IT WAS VISABLE FROM MANY ANGLES. I saw the first baseman, the ball and the runner. What else do I need to see? I'm guessing you are related to that umpire, know that umpire or ARE that umpire. Either way, bad call. Doesn't matter now, what's done is done. DC won, thank goodness.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess you dont know what a real baseball rivalry game really is then

Well I wasnt impressed with either team to say the least. A lot of errors, no hitting, and the pitchers from both sides werent throwing very hard. Rivalry or not......I was just curious why all the parents were yelling, thats it pal. Good luck to your life as you were probably one of the idiots I was talking about.......another parent who was picked last on the PE squad.

Well I wasnt impressed with either team to say the least. A lot of errors, no hitting, and the pitchers from both sides werent throwing very hard. Rivalry or not......I was just curious why all the parents were yelling, thats it pal. Good luck to your life as you were probably one of the idiots I was talking about.......another parent who was picked last on the PE squad.

Another guy who thinks throwing hard translates to good pitching.

your wrong buddy. i do play baseball

i wish the fans from dyer county would quit complainin about one single call at first. yall won the game so why cry? and dyersburg really gets screwed by havin three district games in a row.

you could have played this wed. But you wanted to play in that tournament. the 3 district games in a row is all on Dyersburg.

i wish the fans from dyer county would quit complainin about one single call at first. yall won the game so why cry? and dyersburg really gets screwed by havin three district games in a row.

Yo.........I'm not crying! I'm happy! And as for Dyersburg getting "screwed" by having 3 district games in a row.....that's all on D'burg coaching staff. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />