SC

scfan6

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know about everyone else but Sevier County is gonna kill William Blount tonight

Good Luck with your Beat Down......With a 1st poster making a broad bold prediction like that reminds of the Hendersonville posters earlier this year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good Luck with your Beat Down......With a 1st poster making a broad bold prediction like that reminds of the Hendersonville posters earlier this year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

we are not hendersonville we will beat anyone!

we are not hendersonville we will beat anyone!

So that would mean that you could decimate Hendersonville? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />...Hey Eastnref, You've seen these teams can SC beat down on Hendersonville?

So that would mean that you could decimate Hendersonville? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />...Hey Eastnref, You've seen these teams can SC beat down on Hendersonville?

SC probably has the most talented team they have seen in sevierville in a while..after seeing the results for the hendersonville side this weekend, i think that is an awful bold prediction from the SC fan...sc's physical play could throw a lot of teams off their game im sure, but from what i understand, hendersonville is a pretty salty side, they just ran into a few juggernauts this past weekend..im sure they will be making noise near the end of the season..my only advice for scfan would be to be careful what you wish for and let the play on the field do the talking for you... that help ya out MVM???

SC probably has the most talented team they have seen in sevierville in a while..after seeing the results for the hendersonville side this weekend, i think that is an awful bold prediction from the SC fan...sc's physical play could throw a lot of teams off their game im sure, but from what i understand, hendersonville is a pretty salty side, they just ran into a few juggernauts this past weekend..im sure they will be making noise near the end of the season..my only advice for scfan would be to be careful what you wish for and let the play on the field do the talking for you... that help ya out MVM???

That Helps and wll stated.....You'd da Man!