SC

scfan6

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easttnref...I don't know what you are talking about. You are my personal hero! I hear so much about Seymour soccer that I feel like I play for them. When Seymour loses, I am sad. When they are winning, I am glad. I can recite the '09 Seymour rollercoaster story better than I can recite lines from Dumb and Dumber. Furthermore, your fickle flip-flopping just adds to the entertainment and twists in the soap opera. So don't feel like you are hated, broskey. As John McCain says, "When a maverick speaks up, there is bound to be a hiccup or two along the way." And that's just what you are, dog--a maverick. More importantly, you are the cheese to my macaroni!

easttnref...I don't know what you are talking about. You are my personal hero! I hear so much about Seymour soccer that I feel like I play for them. When Seymour loses, I am sad. When they are winning, I am glad. I can recite the '09 Seymour rollercoaster story better than I can recite lines from Dumb and Dumber. Furthermore, your fickle flip-flopping just adds to the entertainment and twists in the soap opera. So don't feel like you are hated, broksey. As John McCain says, "When a maverick speaks up, there is bound to be a hiccup or two along the way." And that's just what you are, dog--a maverick. More importantly, you are the cheese to my macaroni!

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

easttnref...I don't know what you are talking about. You are my personal hero! I hear so much about Seymour soccer that I feel like I play for them. When Seymour loses, I am sad. When they are winning, I am glad. I can recite the '09 Seymour rollercoaster story better than I can recite lines from Dumb and Dumber. Furthermore, your fickle flip-flopping just adds to the entertainment and twists in the soap opera. So don't feel like you are hated, broksey. As John McCain says, "When a maverick speaks up, there is bound to be a hiccup or two along the way." And that's just what you are, dog--a maverick. More importantly, you are the cheese to my macaroni!

HAHA! Talk about making someone's day! I love it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Alright guys is this a set-up? MVM and Dins8 in the same night throwing love my way... Now if I can just get some love from Akula (you hurt me the other day Akula /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ) and BigG my life will be complete. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Okay.. We've lost sight of the thread. Does anyone else not find it hilarious that SC thinks they can beat anyone??

They have beaten teams look at their schedule they only lost 2-1 to Morristown West. Only bad loss to Farragut. So they are not a bad side at all. While they are not club driven like the west knoxville area they still play soccer in the toughest district in the state.

They have beaten teams look at their schedule they only lost 2-1 to Morristown West. Only bad loss to Farragut. So they are not a bad side at all. While they are not club driven like the west knoxville area they still play soccer in the toughest district in the state.

Seveir County has not yet played Farragut yet, but that is a correct assumption, they will lose to Farragut, not taking anything away from SC, they just never have beaten Farragut.