CLAY/RBS

onthego

Wow. I expected that to be a much closer game. RBS not play good or something? I heard they have some kind of all star pitcher. What happened?

I heard that she was going out for the football team because they need an All Star in football. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Wow. I expected that to be a much closer game. RBS not play good or something? I heard they have some kind of all star pitcher. What happened?

I was not there was told Clay played a good defensive game. I dont know about the pitching Sydney Roach got a home run off of her Sydney is just an all around athlete evidentally

I heard that she was going out for the football team because they need an All Star in football. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

[/quote You know i have read some of your post and i am not impressed with the way you bash kids so if can not posted nice why dont you stay off the boards,do you know this girl, i would guess you dont

[/quote You know i have read some of your post and i am not impressed with the way you bash kids so if can not posted nice why dont you stay off the boards,do you know this girl, i would guess you dont

Hi "Newbie" thank you for your post but I am goin to have to correct you on some of them things that you are sayin, I believe if you would go back and look that ole MrNoitAll has never ever bash a player and the rumor that is goin on here at the park is that you all had a All Star softball player who was goin to be goin to help them football boys. Well if the paper is right and I know that they do make a mistake every once in a while but I believe that you all could maybe use an All Star quarterback or All State anything to help the FB team but that would be another post on different board. So stay around and maybe you will learn some things because you all up there are not making many peoples head turn with your sports program. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hi "Newbie" thank you for your post but I am goin to have to correct you on some of them things that you are sayin, I believe if you would go back and look that ole MrNoitAll has never ever bash a player and the rumor that is goin on here at the park is that you all had a All Star softball player who was goin to be goin to help them football boys. Well if the paper is right and I know that they do make a mistake every once in a while but I believe that you all could maybe use an All Star quarterback or All State anything to help the FB team but that would be another post on different board. So stay around and maybe you will learn some things because you all up there are not making many peoples head turn with your sports program. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

why would you use a football comment on this board anyway, RBS knows that the football program is struggling, why would you use this girl for example about the football team.I dont care what people has said about her being a all star. she is a good picther, the way i understand it, they have two good pitcher, i think the other one is a freshman so i guess they can ues her to. WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT

WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT

"Fairball" please help this old man out because I am not sure I do understand this must be your little princess that you are so upset about. I have to tell you the bad news and that I have never seen your team play because they do not come to the major tourneys where the big girls play!

Again, RBS is not known for their sports teams in anything....please help this father to be...what sport has RBS been to the state championship in before? I believe that their has been a RBS school for almost has long as we have had dirt, so please share your great wisdom of what sport that you have been to the big dance.....if you are not sure what the big dance is it is a state championship tourney! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />