TALENT AT GRACE CHRISTIAN?

tinygiant2

Who cares bout single a baseball??? Grace and Kent Jinkins is both WHACK!!!!

I mean they lost to AE.

so what you are sayin is not one college coach shoud care anything about players that play single a baseball??? cause if im not mistakin didn't vanderbilt pitcher mikey minor go to a single a school??? not sure but i think im right but please correct me if im wrong..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what you are sayin is not one college coach shoud care anything about players that play single a baseball??? cause if im not mistakin didn't vanderbilt pitcher mikey minor go to a single a school??? not sure but i think im right but please correct me if im wrong..

who was harrimans ace last year?? he pitched in the substate game last year if im not mistaken

That happens like every 100 yrs man I'm sorry but aaa or aaa team woiluld murder single a teams all day long and by the way kent Jenkins is awful everybody needs to stop postin sayin their ss is good cuz if he was then we would had played at Gibbs but that's right that's why he transfered to grace to get some pt

That happens like every 100 yrs man I'm sorry but aaa or aaa team woiluld murder single a teams all day long and by the way kent Jenkins is awful everybody needs to stop postin sayin their ss is good cuz if he was then we would had played at Gibbs but that's right that's why he transfered to grace to get some pt

i would expect aa or aaa teams to murder single A schools!! its common sense... they have a lot more students in there schools.. i went to coalfield after playin at AC my sophomore year becuase my family had to move closer to my mamaw.. and coalfield which is a single A school has about 220 kids in there whole entire high school.. i had double or triple that in my class at AC.. i agree competition shouldn't even be compared but sayin all single A is whack is just crazy.. this is why we have classifications in Tennessee.. i loved playin double AA and triple AAA schools while i was playin single A ball it just made us better.. and made our classification seem easier after we played those bigger schools.. but if your talkin just about competition wise then i agree..

and i do agree with you on the Jenkins kid.. if he was as good as everyone says he is on hear then he would have played varsity and not JV at gibbs..

JOhnson, is he still theyre ace or did he go to college, wats ur take on him??

he graduated last year.. im not sure if he is playin college ball or not..

he wasnt the hardest thrower out there but he could pitch.. he new how to keep you off balance with a good curveball.. he shut us down my junior year in the region.. he ain't to shabby.. he is pretty good..

So i saw the beginning topic of this post and it looks like Jinkins has been slammed pretty good,and not much left to say about him. I also noticed another name in the starting topic, Infield?!?! What a name haha.Has anyone seen this kid pitch and what does anyone think about him? Is he worth any hype or talk? Because it said 3-0 with 47ks and I was like whoa! Also that 1st post is pretty old so does anyone know his record or what he is currently doing now?

So i saw the beginning topic of this post and it looks like Jinkins has been slammed pretty good,and not much left to say about him. I also noticed another name in the starting topic, Infield?!?! What a name haha.Has anyone seen this kid pitch and what does anyone think about him? Is he worth any hype or talk? Because it said 3-0 with 47ks and I was like whoa! Also that 1st post is pretty old so does anyone know his record or what he is currently doing now?

the jenkins kid threw good agianst coalfield and beat them.. idk bout the Infield kid.. i don't like lookin at those K's in the newspaper because you don't no who they have pitched against.. i mean im not sayin the kid don't have talent cause he prolly does but any pitcher could load up some K's against some of these crappy teams.. (talkin about single A ball) im not knockin on single A pitchers or anything cause i played single A ball.. but some of the single A teams i have seen in the box scores when he has pitched don't have much.. BUT i do think that he beat Harriman and pitched very well against them.. he must be pretty good to stop them cause they are a good hitting ball club.. but not really sure about him.. they have surprised me so far with some big wins!