Carter High School

donvaca

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The have some kid named Mark something or another... heard he scored like 5 goals last year. Just signed with Tennessee School of Trucking last week. You don't need to worry about him. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

(again, congrats on signing Mark. Got to see the pictures on facebook. Can't wait to see what you can do on the next level!)

The have some kid named Mark something or another... heard he scored like 5 goals last year. Just signed with Tennessee School of Trucking last week. You don't need to worry about him. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

(again, congrats on signing Mark. Got to see the pictures on facebook. Can't wait to see what you can do on the next level!)

How far do you all think they will go this year? and waht are their chances against alcoa, seymore, berean, and gibbs?

How far do you all think they will go this year? and waht are their chances against alcoa, seymore, berean, and gibbs?

Honestly, I would say it depends on the day. I have seen them over the past 4 years battle it out with the above teams, and in years where I thought they would win, they didn't, and in years where I thought they would be blown out, they won. I don't know alot about them, though they don't play as hard of a schedule as Alcoa or Seymour does. Nice wins over HV and South Doyle, though.

Sorry, I know it doesn't answer your question.

I'm not sure which of those games are away so I can't tell you for sure how far they will go. I know they won't go far on Thursday because they play "Seymore" at home. That should be a good game.

Should beat Gibbs and Berean fairly comfortably. Seymour is a toss-up game no matter what year just because of the incredible rivalry between the two schools. Alcoa should be able to attack Carter's weak spots and win by a goal or two. Having Sherrod will keep any team in any game, and Carter has a good supporting cast around him. They are hurting in the middle after losing their sweeper and center mid from last season.

Should beat Gibbs and Berean fairly comfortably. Seymour is a toss-up game no matter what year just because of the incredible rivalry between the two schools. Alcoa should be able to attack Carter's weak spots and win by a goal or two. Having Sherrod will keep any team in any game, and Carter has a good supporting cast around him. They are hurting in the middle after losing their sweeper and center mid from last season.

Really? I heard their center mid was pretty lame....I believe his name was Chris Golliher. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Carter will do well in the district depending on how their defense holds up. They have a solid offense including two soon to be University of the Cumberlands signees and of course Sherrod. It will be tough for any team to completely shut down their offense.

From what I've seen, only two of their players really stood out to me: Sherrod (of course) and Grigsby. As others have stated, Sherrod is going to get his regardless. If you're a team that is hurting offensively then you're going to have a tough time beating Carter. Sportsnut's district predictions seem to be spot on.

Really? I heard their center mid was pretty lame....I believe his name was Chris Golliher. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Carter will do well in the district depending on how their defense holds up. They have a solid offense including two soon to be University of the Cumberlands signees and of course Sherrod. It will be tough for any team to completely shut down their offense.

The sweepers name was Brandon Davis your point is /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I feel that how the defense plays is key to the season like you said. Carter will get goals, the question is will their defense stay strong throughout the season. They are certainly capable of it

How's Berean doing? Haven't seen any of their results lately.

The sweepers name was Brandon Davis your point is /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I feel that how the defense plays is key to the season like you said. Carter will get goals, the question is will their defense stay strong throughout the season. They are certainly capable of it

How's Berean doing? Haven't seen any of their results lately.

Brandon Davis was a big loss defensively for Carter...does he still have the beard going on??? Berean lost 3 starters last year and has a starting foward out with strained/torn mcl. I think when Berean is fully healthy, they will be able to play with anyone in the district. So far they have beaten three programs that lack quality to say the least, Harriman, AE, and Heritage, who has shown much improvement however. They also have two losses to quality teams, South Doyle and Seymour. Carter got a good result against South Doyle earlier in the season. There is the rundown on Berean, now lets continue the carter talk shall we. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Brandon Davis was a big loss defensively for Carter...does he still have the beard going on??? Berean lost 3 starters last year and has a starting foward out with strained/torn mcl. I think when Berean is fully healthy, they will be able to play with anyone in the district. So far they have beaten three programs that lack quality to say the least, Harriman, AE, and Heritage, who has shown much improvement however. They also have two losses to quality teams, South Doyle and Seymour. Carter got a good result against South Doyle earlier in the season. There is the rundown on Berean, now lets continue the carter talk shall we. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Let's just say the beard is getting to epic status