Northwest

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that Coach hood wants to be the Coach at NW and smith wants to give him a chance but the only thing stopping Hood from getting a chance to be NW new head coach is seeing if the people downtown will give him a chance I think Hood desvers a chance to be NW new head coach and I heard that tomorrow at 3:00 at NW, that supporters of hood are going to talk to the principle about trying to make Hood the new head coach at NW which would be good for NW football.

So I have heard that NW will be making a decision about a new head coach by the end of the week so who knows who the top coaches they are looking at for the job I have heard Springfield??™s old head coach is at the top but if it is true I don??™t why he be in the lead because NW was bad last year but still beat Springfield so what??™s the word about NW head coaching position.

I did a little digging around this topic. Boyer is the current defensive coordinator. Goodwin was the offensive coordinator and took the head coach job at West Creek. I think Hood will do the best job at NW. My guy tells me that If Boyer gets it NW will be in worse shape than it is now. My question is, what happened to the REST of the coaches that were there during this tumultuous 2 years?

I did a little digging around this topic. Boyer is the current defensive coordinator. Goodwin was the offensive coordinator and took the head coach job at West Creek. I think Hood will do the best job at NW. My guy tells me that If Boyer gets it NW will be in worse shape than it is now. My question is, what happened to the REST of the coaches that were there during this tumultuous 2 years?

Those are the only two coaches that the admin/system hired in over two years. All other guys were non faculty, guys that stepped up to help out.

I??™m with you I think Hood would be the best fit for NW, but from what I have heard about Boyer is a good coach but maybe not head coach ready yet but if he stays he would be a good assistant coach for who ever the new head coach is hopefully coach Hood. All the coaches schrenk has had in the past two years all left after one year even his buddies from Alabama and from what I have heard that Goodwin came to NW for a few weeks and saw what NW with Schrenk as head coach and probley just wanted to get out of there and got the job at west creek, but I have heard by the end of this week everyone should know who the new NW head coach is.

Those are the only two coaches that the admin/system hired in over two years. All other guys were non faculty, guys that stepped up to help out.

Maybe the admin/system will get there crap together. I heard Coach Boyer has more important things to do than be a football coach. Maybe thats why he isnt coaching at that college anymore. And also heard the kids liked Coach Goodwin and didn't want him to leave.

Maybe the admin/system will get there crap together. I heard Coach Boyer has more important things to do than be a football coach. Maybe thats why he isnt coaching at that college anymore. And also heard the kids liked Coach Goodwin and didn't want him to leave.

Hopefully they will get it together for the school, kids, parents, and the whole community. From what I have heard Boyer seems like he would be a good assistant coach, I don??™t know much about Goodwin but I don??™t see how they could get to know him very much because from what I know soon as he got there he was gone, but hopefully the administration get every thing together and pick a good coach but in my opinion Coach Hood seems like the best fit for NW.

Well, any word on who the new coach for NW will be next year? Has the administrators started the interview process yet?

From what I hear it is between Coach Hood and the old coach from Springfield, from what I hear is that by the next few days they will know who the new NW head coach is.