Northwest

1new_wildcat_fan, you are correct. As I have posted on another thread, my next move is into administration and I am really content working with the administration, coaches, players, parents, and fans of the Hawks football program right now. I will continue coaching at RHS until the right AP job opens up for me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1new_wildcat_fan, you are correct. As I have posted on another thread, my next move is into administration and I am really content working with the administration, coaches, players, parents, and fans of the Hawks football program right now. I will continue coaching at RHS until the right AP job opens up for me.

Roll Tide!!!

In detail what was so wrong with Coach Shrenk? I live in Cannon County and I have met the man, doesn't seem like to much is wrong. So can someone give me some reasons why it seems he's the worst coach ever thought by Northwest?

They didn't like him because he wasn't a local boy. They didn't like him because he knew there were problems there and he tried to tackle them head on. They didn't like him because he didn't play local politics. The assistants didn't like him because he actually expected them to put some time into the job, and actually work for a change. Imagine that? He is more glad to gone from there than they are glad he is gone.

They didn't like him because he wasn't a local boy. They didn't like him because he knew there were problems there and he tried to tackle them head on. They didn't like him because he didn't play local politics. The assistants didn't like him because he actually expected them to put some time into the job, and actually work for a change. Imagine that? He is more glad to gone from there than they are glad he is gone.

Well wait one second so what you are saying is that it is everyone else and had nothing to do with Schrenk caring just about him self and no one else this quote sounds like something schrenk would say lol and I am sure if he won more than like two games with NW in two years the NW community would have been happy and I know there was more than enough talent at NW to win more than two games in two years and NW would have been happy if they had a coach that even cared about the players and schrenk thinks he is the only coach on the team and the assistants are just supposed to do what ever he says to do that's his coaching style and trust me NW glad he is gone.

Well wait one second so what you are saying is that it is everyone else and had nothing to do with Schrenk caring just about him self and no one else this quote sounds like something schrenk would say lol and I am sure if he won more than like two games with NW in two years the NW community would have been happy and I know there was more than enough talent at NW to win more than two games in two years and NW would have been happy if they had a coach that even cared about the players and schrenk thinks he is the only coach on the team and the assistants are just supposed to do what ever he says to do that's his coaching style and trust me NW glad he is gone.

Sometimes being head coach means making those calls.

It sounds to me like NW is a bunch of whiners. I haven't seen any real talent there since 2004. Coach came in there and ruffled some feathers. So what??? The "coaches" didn't want to work and the administration didn't want to hire anyone who could coach. He needed to get out of that place. YOU TRUST ME.........NW isn't as glad as he is.

It sounds to me like NW is a bunch of whiners. I haven't seen any real talent there since 2004. Coach came in there and ruffled some feathers. So what??? The "coaches" didn't want to work and the administration didn't want to hire anyone who could coach. He needed to get out of that place. YOU TRUST ME.........NW isn't as glad as he is.

If you lose you at least have to be likeable.