JPII vs. Middle TN Fire

iheartsoccer3

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they coached or is the coach "supervised" by someone at the "club level"?

I don't understand the question fully, But we do have a coach Matt Smith. (Trevecca's assistant coach.)

My bad. I can understand the confusion. I was just curious if the MTF Head Coach trained or coached any of these players in a "club" setting. Good Luck on the rest of the season. Let me get this correct, an assistant college coach...coaches a high-school team in middle-tennesee?? Can the coach talk to his players during the recruiting "dead-period?"

• 3 weeks later...

My bad. I can understand the confusion. I was just curious if the MTF Head Coach trained or coached any of these players in a "club" setting. Good Luck on the rest of the season. Let me get this correct, an assistant college coach...coaches a high-school team in middle-tennesee?? Can the coach talk to his players during the recruiting "dead-period?"

No response.......... Something is ....... ROTTEN /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Check out my post I am from NOWHERE in your area so I have no bias on this subject, but you need to take SPECIAL NOTE::::::::

I Really hate to break it to you but Games due count!!!! The team is accepted by the TSSAA and that makes it count against your record as one of your allowed games and team win loss record. 2nd No team that has an ounce of pride plays a game without caring 3rdly I am tired of the JPII had 2 defenders out, how many did the Fire have out, Every team plays down sometime during the year due to injuries, discipline or some reason, I don't know anyone from either team but I sure have heard every excuse for the JPII loss EXCEPT they just simply GOT BEAT THAT NIGHT.....oh well it happens to the best of teams , you just hope it doesn't happen during playoff time. The Fire obviously brought something JPII couldn't handle that night and The HOMESCHOOLED KIDS WON.... THE END!!

Im just now reading this and if your from nowhere in the area then you have no idea of the players JP2 had missing for all you know they could be wreck players or even region ODP players so i think before you judge you should know a little about whats going on.

The Fire is not in a District and is not allowed to play in any District, Regional, or State Tournament.

Maybe not, but I thought they did that homeschool national championship "thingy-ma-jiggy tourny".

And sense Homeschoolers have there own tournament, there is no need to muddy futher, the post-season waters. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Maybe not, but I thought they did that homeschool national championship "thingy-ma-jiggy tourny".

And sense Homeschoolers have there own tournament, there is no need to muddy futher, the post-season waters. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Not to be weird, but why is this thread even here since it seems to have very little to do with Tennessee High School Soccer. This seems more like some club situation, not a high school.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />