tullahoma baseball whats happened

tigerjcjrjk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is an absolutely great post and I admire you for stepping up publicly and stating what is happening. I hope people will get off Coach White and realize that a coach can only do so much. Players have to play or it wouldn't matter if Bobby Cox was coaching. Thanks for your honesty and good luck in the tournament.

This is actually a reply to Chase's post. You just earned a lot of respect from a lot of people, including me! Now, if mine is one of those goofing off or "joining in," let me know and I'll put foot in his behind.

i totally agree. i was kidding! my thought on coaching is ever new coach should have at least 4 years to get a program going .the higher ups have to evaluate talent coming in, are kids improving, are they learning fundamentals and competition level of the district just to name a few things. most coaches do work their butts off during the sason and i am sure Ttowns do the same. most winning programs work hardest in the off season to get better. most teams have facilities now and it makes it tougher to win. coaches will always be unable to please everyplayer or parent even if you win the state. its how those situations are handled that separate coaches. if ttown is young then give them a break. is the district strong this year? this should be a consideration also. the more kids play after LL the better it does not matter if its travel teams or rec leagues.