Unicoi and Grainger

sadienclaysmom

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Congrats on your victories tonight at the Mo West Tourn. Kicking butt you are. May the force be with you!

We are playing in the Morristown West Tourney in two weeks. We drew Unicoi County and Grainger County. I certainly would appreciate any info good or bad. I know that Unicoi is a powerhouse, but I still would appreciate anything.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank so very much for the information about both teams. I am at North Greene. Honestly, I just want to try to keep Unicoi from scoring 20 on us. I know they are loaded. THey always are. That program is very strong and gets better every year.

Looks like Bev had the girls ready to play. This is another good exmple of how competitive Softball in upper east Tennessee (I refuse to use the new term "northeast TN") is getting. There is some great ball being played up here and competition between A-AA-AAA schools is tight. the next two weeks is gonna be interesting...