east hickman vs. CA

eastsoccer20

it just all depends on who shows up with their "A" game. If East shows up and C.A. doesnt then East will win, and vice versa. Although i have heard alot about East's defense i just want to know... what major schools have they played. not trying to discredit them but have they played a highpowered offensive team yet? j.w.

I'm a little biased towards this game, considering my son plays for C.A., but I do know a little bit about East Hickman (as you probably know from my previous posts... thanks to a good source). I think it will be a great match, but because of my biased opinion, I think CA will pull this out...but by far, these two are the best teams in the district. I think if anyone who knows anything about soccer, they would tell you the same! Just check the scoreboards for both these teams...that speaks for itself! C.A....I'm counting on you!

As for the kid from Wayne...I do believe you are in the bottom half of the district...East Hickman and CA are in the top half....How could you possibly think that your team is better than either of these teams??? Did Wayne defeat either of these teams?

I'm a little biased towards this game, considering my son plays for C.A., but I do know a little bit about East Hickman (as you probably know from my previous posts... thanks to a good source). I think it will be a great match, but because of my biased opinion, I think CA will pull this out...but by far, these two are the best teams in the district. I think if anyone who knows anything about soccer, they would tell you the same! Just check the scoreboards for both these teams...that speaks for itself! C.A....I'm counting on you!

As for the kid from Wayne...I do believe you are in the bottom half of the district...East Hickman and CA are in the top half....How could you possibly think that your team is better than either of these teams??? Did Wayne defeat either of these teams?

dude,(wayne co) get real. you barley tied us bc our defense made one small misteake that cost us a goal. we would have dominated you guys but we had a bad game.we will see who wins the district. you talk big for being at the bottom half of the braket.

I believe "Def. CA" means Definitely CA.. not hey we beat CA.. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="