Ravenwood / Brentwood

broomer10

ravenwood wins close 2-1.

i still believe they are overrated. id like to see them play Hendersonville's schedule and see where they would be in the rankings. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol last time i checked ravenwood beat hendersonville 2-0 in a preseason exhibition.. you have no idea what youre talking about.. the ravenwood defense, midfield, and attack will beat hendersonville any day of the week and the strong 'strength of hendersonvilles schedulde'. i don't play soccer, but i have eyes. you should get yours checked, before you sit down and type unknowledgable blurbs.... you're only embarrassing yourself by attempting to portray hendersonville as a top contender in the state. Father Ryan, Franklin, Brentwood, Hendersonville have all beat defeated by RHS.. they're the real deal. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

lol last time i checked ravenwood beat hendersonville 2-0 in a preseason exhibition.. you have no idea what youre talking about.. the ravenwood defense, midfield, and attack will beat hendersonville any day of the week and the strong 'strength of hendersonvilles schedulde'. i don't play soccer, but i have eyes. you should get yours checked, before you sit down and type unknowledgable blurbs.... you're only embarrassing yourself by attempting to portray hendersonville as a top contender in the state. Father Ryan, Franklin, Brentwood, Hendersonville have all beat defeated by RHS.. they're the real deal. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

so you base your reasoning on an exhibition game?? when coaches are figuring out line ups and things.... well in the long run, i think a schedule like Hvilles will pay off in the long run.. At this time i couldnt tell you if ravenwood is better or not. but dont start bringing up preseason games...

It's clear from much of the commentary that Ravenwood just needs to keep going about it's business on the pitch as there won't be any props or respect from the board until they've beaten everyone. Signing off until it's done........

You talk about hendersonville and their strengh of schedule. Schedule means nothing if you dont win. Your right HHS does have a much harder schedule than ravenwood. But in their first ten games where they played all the "good" teams they won 2 games...against mt. juliet and collierville. I guess good teams? They lost or tied every other game. So i guess you could argue that loosing to a great team is better than beating a good team, but in most places, people respect teams that win. Not teams that almost win.

You talk about hendersonville and their strengh of schedule. Schedule means nothing if you dont win. Your right HHS does have a much harder schedule than ravenwood. But in their first ten games where they played all the "good" teams they won 2 games...against mt. juliet and collierville. I guess good teams? They lost or tied every other game. So i guess you could argue that loosing to a great team is better than beating a good team, but in most places, people respect teams that win. Not teams that almost win.

well correct me if i am wrong but hendersonville in those last 10 games played very well but havent got the result. during a preseason coaches are looking to see who can play and not play. and i have been keeping my eye on hhs to see if they shaped up at all. but i would like to see a match between hendersonville vs ravenwood.

As i have seen on here Hendersonville has seemed to been talked about as if they dominated these games or played hard and well but just weren't getting the result. Id like to see a rematch

well correct me if i am wrong but hendersonville in those last 10 games played very well but havent got the result. during a preseason coaches are looking to see who can play and not play. and i have been keeping my eye on hhs to see if they shaped up at all. but i would like to see a match between hendersonville vs ravenwood.

It's refreshing to see a team challenge itself with a tough out of conference/district/region games. It can only help come tournament time. I won't be surprise to see them go deep.

Very balanced scoring with I'd guess half the team having scored at least one goal. Leading scorers would be McGuinness and LeBreaux with Hock, Linder, Saunders, and Stankevich also worth mentioning. I want to say they've scored something like 50 goals if you include their scrimmages. Their midfield is what makes it work. Will be a good game on Friday.

Yes..have heard that this year ravenwood has two awesome sophomores who coach is finally let play and they are regional ODP players...Linder is one of them and everyone knows ... it is the name you hear everywhere as the difference maker so look forward to seeing him play. Brentwood lost too many players but for them to be doing as well as they are is amazing and a testament to the Brentwood coach. They look to be building this year but will be strong next year. McGuinnes seems to be the one you see in the papers so he seems to be strong up front. Surprised Ravenwood only won by 1. Brentwood must have given all they had.

Very balanced scoring with I'd guess half the team having scored at least one goal. Leading scorers would be McGuinness and LeBreaux with Hock, Linder, Saunders, and Stankevich also worth mentioning. I want to say they've scored something like 50 goals if you include their scrimmages. Their midfield is what makes it work. Will be a good game on Friday.

Reports from the Ravenwood Loss to Centennial? Hear that Centennial shut down the kid who makes is it happen at ravenwood...Linder?...that was the difference. Great win for Centennial.