Rutherford County's Best Team Ever

shuttlesworth

Dad, You are the total "tool" The "07" was a complete bust-out with (1) loss cause you dislike Aydellott/Wing-T so much; yet you rate the "04" team as one of the best ever when................hmmm they didn't win it either. With a similar analogy then 04 talent was WASTED also. You cannot have it both ways.

To be considered; you have to win it --therefore it has to be "94"

2004 did win it all! 15-0, a school record 8 shut outs, a school record 666 points on offense and only 98 given up on defense! I know the defense in 94 only gave up 58 points in 15 games and scored 620 on the offensive side of the ball! Two great teams for sure! Would have to go with one of these for the best in the county because 2004 was the fastest team I have seen in my life! GO WARRIORS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think anyone on any of these threads has said there is NO talent at R'Dale. Again, another of your silly, emotion driven assertions. The talent is down. When talent is down you dont get gold balls. Losing may have been unthinkable, but it happens. Otherwise, were are the 40 gold balls R'Dale should have prior to this past season?

And you just insulted all the other teams that didnt win a gold ball at R'Dale by stating they had NO talent. So you are the one talking about NO talent at R'Dale.

Your contribution to this thread has only cheapened the amazing accomplishments of a few very select Rutherford County teams.

In my earlier post, I pointed out that only player talent was being discussed during this talk about the best team ever in Rutherford County. Your assumption was that I was somehow alluding to R'Dale and Aydelott. Thats a little arrogant and a lot foolish. Aydelott has been there for only a few years. Is he the only coach at the only program in Rutherford County?

You really need to stop. My point is well proven in the words and direction of conversation of others that precede this post. When you have talent you win. That why the talent is credited with these amazing seasons, not the coach. And yet the coach is blamed when they dont win, and they dont win when the talent is down.

This entire thread and those that posted on it have proven that they believe that as well. Maybe they dont want to admit it, but their words prove they believe it.

You HAVE to be an Obama Democrat! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

When you do not like the messzge you attack the messanger. I hate to tell you but there IS talent at R'dale and no where did I say the teams that did not win the gold ball did not have talent because they DID! Two losses at 10-7, one to a group of GIANTS from Germantown and one game to R'dale's DC from the year before after he went to Brentwood. BOTH games were in the finals for the GOLD BALL. Under Coach A R'dale can barely make it out of the first round of the playoffs and this year was the FIRST time in 19 years we did NOT make the playoffs at all!

In BOTH games against Germantown and Brentwood the kids played their hearts out, even injured, because most of the starters were!

You HAVE to be an Obama Democrat! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

When you do not like the messzge you attack the messanger. I hate to tell you but there IS talent at R'dale and no where did I say the teams that did not win the gold ball did not have talent because they DID! Two losses at 10-7, one to a group of GIANTS from Germantown and one game to R'dale's DC from the year before after he went to Brentwood. BOTH games were in the finals for the GOLD BALL. Under Coach A R'dale can barely make it out of the first round of the playoffs and this year was the FIRST time in 19 years we did NOT make the playoffs at all!

In BOTH games against Germantown and Brentwood the kids played their hearts out, even injured, because most of the starters were!

Yet another assupmtion from LOD that makes you look foolish. I am a proud card carrying Republican. I have said there is talent, but it is down.

"If you will look you will see we WERE in the game for the gold ball for a few years STRAIGHT even with NO talent." These are your words. A direct quote from your post. Your heart meds are affecting your thinking. But your own words make you look foolish. Its in black and white and you said it.

LOD, I have not attacked you in any way, but I have shown the foolishness of your posts. You really need to stop trying this angle. Its wrong, old, and worn out. You might want to wait a little longer until you are really up to it. It sure seems you are not up to the challenge yet.

You win with talent, lose without it. Ask any successful coach and you will be told the same thing. How could the entire coaching world, with the exception of one small college who gave a scholarship to a R'Dale player from this year, miss all that talent you say is at R'Dale?

This thread is about the best in Rutherford County. You have highjacked it with your Coach A and silly R'Dale rant. My observation set you off and now has made you look foolish.

And I say the 1970 team was tbe best Ruterford county has produced.

All other things being equal, no R'Dale team comes close to being as dominant over rival competition of its day.

Good luck, get better, try again.

So no 2001 Riverdale. There were some studs on that team they only had the best running back and receiver in riverdale history with a great pocket passing QB. With like a million role players that would have been stand outs any where else. Wasn'yt there like ten all- staters on that team and a couple of all-americans. There were players that made all-state in positions they didnt play I think Edrell Smith made it as a safty and he played out side backer.....lol he never roled to safty in a 2 high look