Hey MrNoItAll - District 9AAA Showdown Today

MustHang

What's your prediction on this game today? Winner takes control of the District I guess? Does anyone know W.C.'s overall record? They seem to be one of those "Losers" that MrNoItAll talks about when it comes to keeping up with their CoachT webpage schedule, scores, W's and L's.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MustHang MustHave not checked in a while. WC is updated. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Two dates without scores are rain outs.

9 Games played, TOTAL? 1 Tournament? I know we've had a lot of rain and bad weather, but that just seems like that's not all that this softball program would normally play. They have a more prestigous history than that? I'm sure there's a game or two not listed, but I may be wrong, and it wouldn't be the thousandth time either. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What's your prediction on this game today? Winner takes control of the District I guess? Does anyone know W.C.'s overall record? They seem to be one of those "Losers" that MrNoItAll talks about when it comes to keeping up with their CoachT webpage schedule, scores, W's and L's.

Well it depends on what time my "Birdie" can get home tonight and if she can get off of work early we may take a trip over and watch Beech kick their buns! I have only seen about 4,000 softball games and I know that some of you are saying that may be a little high and it could be but do not be goin to this game and expect to see Wilson Central on top! Them being in the "Boro" is about like me goin lookin for a job today!

Not Mr. Knowitall but Wilson Central is undefeated. 13-0 or 14-0 maybe? I'm not sure but anyway, Leevie is pitching lights out and they're hitting the ball well. Savannah Bell is an absolute stud behind the plate, a great hitter and is a blur running the bases. She may be the must under rated player in Middle Tn. If I was starting a team, she would be at the top of my list. Anybody who has seen them play the last few years knows how much they under achieved. They have had a lot of talent but now, with the coaching change, they are playing up to their potential. Congrats to them on a great season so far!

Not Mr. Knowitall but Wilson Central is undefeated. 13-0 or 14-0 maybe? I'm not sure but anyway, Leevie is pitching lights out and they're hitting the ball well. Savannah Bell is an absolute stud behind the plate, a great hitter and is a blur running the bases. She may be the must under rated player in Middle Tn. If I was starting a team, she would be at the top of my list. Anybody who has seen them play the last few years knows how much they under achieved. They have had a lot of talent but now, with the coaching change, they are playing up to their potential. Congrats to them on a great season so far!

Sometimes when you swap coaches it changes the attitude of the players who have been there. I have seen WC play several times in the past and never thought it was the coaching but the teams that they had to beat to get to the next level was the problem. So many times parents are ready to blame the coach and for some reason I do not think this is the reason that this team has not made it to the "Boro." /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sometimes when you swap coaches it changes the attitude of the players who have been there. I have seen WC play several times in the past and never thought it was the coaching but the teams that they had to beat to get to the next level was the problem. So many times parents are ready to blame the coach and for some reason I do not think this is the reason that this team has not made it to the "Boro." /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I am not a WC parent, just giving props where they are due. I see WC play at least twice a year, more if we play them in the district tourny. If you don't believe the coaching change has made a difference at WC then you know nothing about softball. Not that the new coach is great, she has a long way to go as far as softball knowledge. It's moreso that the previous coaches had the players too tense and uptight.

I'd love for some WC parents and players to chime in on this.

I am not a WC parent, just giving props where they are due. I see WC play at least twice a year, more if we play them in the district tourny. If you don't believe the coaching change has made a difference at WC then you know nothing about softball. Not that the new coach is great, she has a long way to go as far as softball knowledge. It's moreso that the previous coaches had the players too tense and uptight.

I'd love for some WC parents and players to chime in on this.

Well the rumor around the park is that she is only goin to be there for one year......she was doin it cause know one else wanted the job. I have seen them play a few games this year and they are not the most pleasant coaches that I have ever seen.

Also, the rumor around the park was that it was the worse job in Wilson County because of the parents wantin to make out the lineup or tell the coach how to do it. But I agree if you need to blame someone for bein a loser give it to the coach! But I am glad they are winning and I hope they continue but they will NOT beat the Beech Ladies today. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Not a WC parent either but without a doubt Central is playing good ball. I have seen both teams twice this year and I believe this will be a fight. Leevie won't over power you like Kat but she is a very smart pitcher with a good head for the game and Beech isn't very deep, they'll have to have big hits from their top 5. Central's catcher, Savana, is as billed, very good. The out field with Gooch in Center is also solid. The infield is slightly suspect but still good enough with big bats to get the job done. They can definitely play with Beech and I give WC's bats an edge over Beech but they'll have to make them work against Kat to win. I would give this first meeting to Beech, simply due to the pitching, once Central's seen it the intimidation game is over and WC manufactures a close win in the second.

Well the rumor around the park is that she is only goin to be there for one year......she was doin it cause know one else wanted the job. I have seen them play a few games this year and they are not the most pleasant coaches that I have ever seen.

Also, the rumor around the park was that it was the worse job in Wilson County because of the parents wantin to make out the lineup or tell the coach how to do it. But I agree if you need to blame someone for bein a loser give it to the coach! But I am glad they are winning and I hope they continue but they will NOT beat the Beech Ladies today. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

.............you tell them, buddy.

Not a WC parent either but without a doubt Central is playing good ball. I have seen both teams twice this year and I believe this will be a fight. Leevie won't over power you like Kat but she is a very smart pitcher with a good head for the game and Beech isn't very deep, they'll have to have big hits from their top 5. Central's catcher, Savana, is as billed, very good. The out field with Gooch in Center is also solid. The infield is slightly suspect but still good enough with big bats to get the job done. They can definitely play with Beech and I give WC's bats an edge over Beech but they'll have to make them work against Kat to win. I would give this first meeting to Beech, simply due to the pitching, once Central's seen it the intimidation game is over and WC manufactures a close win in the second.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Beech 1 - Wilson Central 0. W.C. must of left those "big bats" back in Lebanon. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Beech 1 - Wilson Central 0. W.C. must of left those "big bats" back in Lebanon. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well being the type of Redneck that I am I would like to say I told you so! Please remember that Beech is the best in district! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />