Are the Bucs for real?

BucBaseball

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the Bucs' first opportunity at winning district at AA. Polk County will come ready to play but i think the Bucs can take them. If they keep hitting like they have and have solid pitching then they will get the win. Best of luck, GO BUCS!

They will win the SOUTH division. Then they get to come to Central for a chance to win the whole district. Boyd has a tough task of beating Central at home but i guess we will see how everything plays out.

This is the Bucs' first opportunity at winning district at AA. Polk County will come ready to play but i think the Bucs can take them. If they keep hitting like they have and have solid pitching then they will get the win. Best of luck, GO BUCS!

I heard polk got beat 30 to 1 ... they must be ready to make a point .... what was the score last night?

I believe that the Bucs can hit the ball well enough and the pitching staff is strong enough to defeat Mcminn Central. Their achilles heel is their defense, they're averaging around 4 to 5 errors a game

where are you getting your stats from?

i always follow the bucs in the paper, they cant expect to win with 3 hits and and 4 errors. i assume the allen kid pitched lights out for polk to hold the bucs to 3 hits

Allen pitched 1 batter into the 6th and was releaved be T. Lee, both threw fairly well. Allen walked 6 hit 2 not sure but I think Lee walked a couple also.

Allen pitched the best game of his life yesterday and kept the Bucs to 3 hits. Our hitting wasn't there and our pitching wasn't at it's best either. Yesterday was a tough loss for the boys but they'll have to rebound today against David Brainerd with a sophomore on the mound.

HOW IS POLK'S PITCHING OTHER THAN ALLEN AND LEE?

Allen pitched the best game of his life yesterday and kept the Bucs to 3 hits. Our hitting wasn't there and our pitching wasn't at it's best either. Yesterday was a tough loss for the boys but they'll have to rebound today against David Brainerd with a sophomore on the mound.

He pitched the game of his life seriously??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> he walked 6 and hit 2!! How is that pitching the game of his life. Sounds like its far from that. But im glad he did enough to beat ya'll. Come to Central and get some!

I heard polk got beat 30 to 1 ... they must be ready to make a point .... what was the score last night?

where are you getting your stats from?

He was talking about Boyd's Defense, not Central.