Lebanon sweeps

Gapshot09

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so much for " Oakland will not sweep Lebanon "

Over rated

i hope lebanon and oakland get a chance to play each other in the district tournament when lebanon has all of their pitching back and are all healthy. i will say oakland's pitching did a good job of keeping hitters off balanced, but lebanon is much better than what they showed against oakland.

i hope lebanon and oakland get a chance to play each other in the district tournament when lebanon has all of their pitching back and are all healthy. i will say oakland's pitching did a good job of keeping hitters off balanced, but lebanon is much better than what they showed against oakland.

LOL lebanon pitched their ACE ( Gann ) and still lost. what do you mean u cant wait till lebanon gets there Pitching back? not much of a pitching staff there to fall back on and on top of that they are just ok at hitting i mean look who they play!!

lebanon seems to be losing focus at the wrong time of year. maybe that they were ranked got to their head. their play is fading at the wrong time of year. their heads got too big. is that 7-5 in district now with riverdale still left to play i think? good luck to lebanon tho i like the guys on the team and i hope they get it turned around because this is their year with 9 seniors starting. good luck