JPII-Father Ryan

Football101101

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are there two divisions? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Did Baylor beat JP?

JPII plays at Baylor today at 5:00 Central time I believe. If JPII wins they go to Memphis to play Briarcrest. If JPII loses to Baylor they go to Memphis to play St. Benedict. This is a 3 game series with the winner going to State.

St Benedict will win two straight. Where are you Football10101010, you must be driving the Academy's bus. Well, don't worry, you soon will have more time to post. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Someone has informed me that JPII rudness has now extended to the western part of the state fully experienced by St. Benedict's fine team. Although their season is over, if they would only go up to the Knoxville area, they could become infamous statewide for the team that practices unsportsmanship to the max. Some of these unpaid coaches are hurting the Lady Knights reputation. But alas, its over now, back to the drawing board. Where are you football 101010101, nothing to say anymore. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Someone has informed me that JPII rudness has now extended to the western part of the state fully experienced by St. Benedict's fine team. Although their season is over, if they would only go up to the Knoxville area, they could become infamous statewide for the team that practices unsportsmanship to the max. Some of these unpaid coaches are hurting the Lady Knights reputation. But alas, its over now, back to the drawing board. Where are you football 101010101, nothing to say anymore. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

What are you referencing in respect to rudeness, St? This is the second reference on the board i have seen attributed to JPII -- do you mean the supporters, coaches, who? What happened?

What are you referencing in respect to rudeness, St? This is the second reference on the board i have seen attributed to JPII -- do you mean the supporters, coaches, who? What happened?

Yes, I agree and give details> I don't want you referencing that the East side has bad sports. Who are you anyway stbulldog.

One example is the PJP players were in their dugout making loud comments about the physical appearances of the St. Benedict players so they could hear it. I guess when you are losing, you will resort to anything. The problem was, no adult in the dugout tried to stop it.

One example is the PJP players were in their dugout making loud comments about the physical appearances of the St. Benedict players so they could hear it. I guess when you are losing, you will resort to anything. The problem was, no adult in the dugout tried to stop it.

St ... I am not referring to players shouting at the other team ... yes, that's bad but a coach can always say it got mixed up with cheering inside the dugout or something -- but I personally hold coaches and parents to a different standard -- I noticed you referenced stuff from the coaching staff at the JPII - Ryan game ... was it just arguing calls or something? Also, the coach at JPII apparently has the same last name as the football coach -- any relation?

It took guts to be shouting smack from the dugout at an away game .. so I guess two extra inning losses were pretty hard to take.