JPII-Father Ryan

Football101101

here's a fact for ya: Ryan got outscored 23-2 in the State tournament /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Here a fact for you, you gotta be in the tournament to get outscored, ha ha, ho ho , hee, hee, football is getting closer, whoooooooooooooooo, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

PS Lets take a quick look at the past school year for Ryan. State Champions girls soccer, state champions, Wrestling, in state finals, Boys Basketball, State champions in Hockey, State champions, Rugby. State finals volleyball, state tournament girls softball. State finals boys soccer. You see little brother school, take a look at greatness, what other school in the state of Tennessee could say as much. The Headmaster Academy should take their hat off when they speak of the mighty Irish. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As to run ruled, that took place in the state tournament, so you must have been sitting in the stands watching, since your team did not make it. It is rather mysterious that someone would mention playing at another field when Ryan's field is currently under construction. Where would you have us play, in the street. That would fit in with the atitude of some of the Headmaster Academy's coaches by how they acted. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just so you know, i'm not a part of the jp2 team.

Wow, this stuff is incredible!

I'm gonna take a guess here and say... You two schools don't like each other very much.

Love the other school, but pointing out something that needs to be improved sometimes is the loving thing to do. Sorry you guessed wrong. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It seems that you do have several false assumptions.

Nothing false about it. Eye-witness. There is room for improvement period, especially one coach. Amazing how some try and make every thing relative. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Nothing false about it. Eye-witness. There is room for improvement period, especially one coach. Amazing how some try and make every thing relative. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Let it go. Take a chill pill! I'm in no competition. I was just making a point. You think JP2 needs some improvement...wow! Everybody needs some improvement but you need to get your act together. You are just becoming a part of the FRA bad sportmanship club. Not only are you making FRA look bad but you are proving to all of us just how immature a person can be...acting like a 5 year old, "my horse is bigger than your horse." Let it go!

Let it go. Take a chill pill! I'm in no competition. I was just making a point. You think JP2 needs some improvement...wow! Everybody needs some improvement but you need to get your act together. You are just becoming a part of the FRA bad sportmanship club. Not only are you making FRA look bad but you are proving to all of us just how immature a person can be...acting like a 5 year old, "my horse is bigger than your horse." Let it go!

you take a chill pill. I never said anything about JPII other than this was about the assinine behavior of an assistent coach, it is what it is, so you mind your own business. I was just making a point in my posts as well. Except my point is not a denial of the truth. Get yourself under control. As to your let it go comment, I had not posted in days until you chose to post on this thread, now who needs to let it go. One final thought, I don't have the power to make Father Ryan look bad as you don't, so that statement is silly. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />