Hey Mr. NoitAll & Birdman - Another 9AAA Showdown the next two day

MustHang

What's your take on the next two day showdown with Beech vs. Hendersonville (a Home/Away Series)?

Looks like one team could take total control of this District. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Day 1: Beech 10 - H'ville 3

Looks like the Ladies from Beech might of given the Ladies from H'ville

a glimpse of who rules their City, in Fast Pitch H.S. Softball. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Still have to play game #2 tomorrow, on the dirt. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Game #2 - Beech 13 H'ville 0 - Final in 4 1/2 innings!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Enough Said!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Game #2 - Beech 13 H'ville 0 - Final in 4 1/2 innings!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Enough Said!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Does that clinch the district for Beech? When is the next Beech v WC game?

Does that clinch the district for Beech? When is the next Beech v WC game?

WC girls are playin GREAT! They go to Smyrna tommorrow, Hendersonville Mon & Tues & Beech on Wednesday @Home! What a great few days it will be! If they run the table they would be tied 11-1 with Beech in District.....

CAN'T WAIT !!!!!

I'm simply baffled at how "H" town simply folded up like that after impressive showings vs. M.J. Just goes to show what a difference a good pitcher can make.

I seen the first game and it was not a pretty site. I wuz dar seein how it was gonna shake out for my Wilson girls. The second game musta got plum outta hand. I do not think the "H" girls folded like you said. I do think that they don't have the pitching to keep dem Beech girls at bay cuz they hit from start to finish. And, dem Beech girls got Kat Banks (think that is the girl). Tall blond and is one of best I have ever seen. Take her off that team and they'd still be good because they can really hit. But, they would sur be easier to beat.

Go WC.