Will Coffee County have any "MrNoitAll" tee shirts

MrNoitAll

Will we be able to pick up some very nice MrNoitAll Tee shirts this year? If you do I will make sure that "Birdie" and I will get one and I would like to buy one for my best friend "Birdman" I am sure a XXXL would be the best sizes for him because he has some much $$$$$$$$$$ that he carries with him all of the time it makes him look really big! That goes along with his ego! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Will we be able to pick up some very nice MrNoitAll Tee shirts this year? If you do I will make sure that "Birdie" and I will get one and I would like to buy one for my best friend "Birdman" I am sure a XXXL would be the best sizes for him because he has some much $$$$$$$$$$ that he carries with him all of the time it makes him look really big! That goes along with his ego! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

............and I thought we were friends..............

I am sure our confused confusious will probably buy you one. Hope his wallet is half as big as his ego /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He needs to show more of our SOUTHERN MANNERS /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> and not brag and blow on here. Let the girls do the talking and sit back and enjoy!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

............and I thought we were friends..............

We are not friends we are BESTS FRIENDS! I told "Birdie" I bet you will be buyin her some really nice gifts for our baby or we would love to have your hand me downs because I bet they did not come from the Goodwill and our baby would never know the difference if they did. Or if your IRA's,Mutual Funds, CD's, investments are a doin well just ago ahead to the Dollar Store and get her somethin really nice. Don't you ever gotget that we are bests of friends! Even if you are rich and I am a little por! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I am sure our confused confusious will probably buy you one. Hope his wallet is half as big as his ego /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He needs to show more of our SOUTHERN MANNERS /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> and not brag and blow on here. Let the girls do the talking and sit back and enjoy!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I will be there and if there is shirts for sale i will have one on!!! Coffee is good this year, the proof is there!! Some people cant stand it!!! Even our local paper!! Look for CC to repeat, way to much fire power this year. I cant see CC not making the Spring Fling This year. I feel we are in the top 4 in the State!!!!!!!

I will be there and if there is shirts for sale i will have one on!!! Coffee is good this year, the proof is there!! Some people cant stand it!!! Even our local paper!! Look for CC to repeat, way to much fire power this year. I cant see CC not making the Spring Fling This year. I feel we are in the top 4 in the State!!!!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

STOP IT. What do you mean about the newspaper? STOP IT /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

STOP IT. What do you mean about the newspaper? STOP IT /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

You are the mouth for our CC Ladies and are the best person to sale our program! You all do a great job plus are there goin to be any Tee Shirts????? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If there are shirts and MrNoitAll gets one, it will have to have a big ole neck hole to get that big ole head through. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

[/quote ]

Yep "Birdie" always said that I had a big ole head! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />